Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Snap Basket Review with CleverMade

Posted by Devin and Tara


I don't know about you guys, but Tara and I have had some crazy family schedules lately. Between our kids sports and activities and family parties and events, it seems like we spend most of our time in our cars running around in circles. And don't even get me started on Saturdays, activities are one after the other from sun up to sun down! 

With all of that running around comes lots of baggage as well. Sports equipment, snacks, jackets, hats, blankets, drinks... we have to load up with all of the necessary items to get our families through the day before we head out. When we were asked to review Snap Baskets, we were in! Anything that can help us get organized amidst chaotic schedules works for us.


Tara and I each received a Snap Basket as well as a Snap Basket Thermo, an insulated version to keep items either hot or cold. I love that I can load up my baskets with all of the things we need, it's easy to get everything into my car, and it keeps my trunk tidy. And as the day goes on and we take items out of the baskets, we can collapse them to clear up trunk space!


I recently used my Snap Basket Thermo to take team snacks to my son's basketball game. The drinks stayed nice and cold and I didn't have to worry about packing and hauling ice around. So much easier than an ice chest!


Snap Baskets are lightweight and durable and make our busy days a little bit simpler. To learn more about them check out Snap Basket's website or find them on social media: Instagram  Facebook, Twitter.


We are excited to be hosting a great giveaway for Snap Basket as well! Simply comment on this post with your name and email address for a chance to win a Snap Basket of your choice! Good luck, we know you'll love it!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At January 21, 2016 at 7:52 AM , Blogger CWray said...

I would love one for our busy Saturday's!! 😊 Carliewray@cox.net

 
At January 21, 2016 at 9:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those Snap Baskets look so cool!! Would be super handy for groceries, keep them from rolling all over the back of my car. I would love that!! jenn@armstrongeggfarms.com

 
At January 21, 2016 at 9:11 AM , Anonymous Amber Miskin said...

Those look fantastic! I would love one! Jstreak_bwt@hotmail.com

 
At January 21, 2016 at 9:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So perfect for shopping trips (trying to use less plastic bags bc they are bad!!), especially SAMs club trips!
Lexi Wallace
lexiann15@yahoo.com

 
At January 21, 2016 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Kyle Gardner said...

Alli Gardner! Alligard@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home