Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Downeast Basics Bird Print Top

Posted by Tara











You have no idea how excited I am for the warmer temps. Don't get me wrong I don't mind having temperatures in 50's but some of these 70 degree days are just dreamy. I love when I find an outfit that is just easy to throw together and is super comfy. This bird print top from Downeast Basics has quickly become a favorite in my wardrobe!

What I Wore:
Top- Downeast Basics
Jeans- Forever 21
Booties- Target
Purse- Gift 

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At January 27, 2016 at 7:49 AM , Blogger Abigail Castro said...

I love this top! The sleeve length is perfect and the print is lovely!

xo,
Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

 
At January 27, 2016 at 10:05 PM , Blogger Adriele Dixon said...

cute top and I LOVE your hair! It's so shiny and beautiful!!!!

Stopping by from the Pleated Poppy link-up!

-Adriele
http://www.StyleAssisted.com

 
At January 28, 2016 at 3:07 AM , Blogger Marie Valmond said...

I love your casual look! And very pretty hair. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home