Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Buffalo Check and Yellow

Posted by Tara






I feel like I see Buffalo checkered fabric every where! I've been seeing it on accessories and on Christmas trees and I love seeing it on clothes. When I saw this top at Target, I left without buying it. I kept telling myself I didn't need it, but as I went home, I couldn't stop thinking about heading back and grabbing it. Well, Target won once again! And I am so glad it did. I wear this top all the time, and if I could everyday!

What I Wore
Buffalo Check- Target
Corduroy pants- Target
Black Wedges- Target
Sunglasses- Prada
Red Lipstick- NARS "Cruella"

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At December 16, 2015 at 8:11 AM , Blogger Aleczandra Sallows said...

this outfit rocks! I love the colours together, and that buffalo plaid shirt is awesome. Cute booties too.

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

 
At December 16, 2015 at 7:58 PM , Blogger Abigail Castro said...

I love that buffalo check top! Such a classic look with a fun twist from your yellow pants.

xo,
Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home