Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Chambray and Aztec Print

Posted by Tara






I've always been a huge fan of Aztec print anything, so when I saw this skirt at Charlotte Russe a few years ago for $10, I knew I needed it!! I wear this skirt with neon yellow, black, grey, white and anything chambray. It's more versatile than you think! This print will be a major staple in my fall wardrobe. 

What I Wore:
Chambray: Target
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Wedges: Target 
Clutch: Goodwill
Necklace: Forever 21

Labels:

5 Comments:

At September 16, 2015 at 7:03 AM , Blogger Kelsey @ The Peacock Roost said...

Such a cute look on you!
Kelsey
www.thepeacockroost.com

 
At September 16, 2015 at 12:24 PM , Anonymous Tracy said...

That is a really great skirt. I would have scooped it up too. I love how you styled it here. I have those shoes too

 
At September 16, 2015 at 1:58 PM , Blogger Becky M said...

That's the best part about chambray - it matches all kinds of colors and patterns! Love this look!

www.madeintheshadeblog.com

 
At September 17, 2015 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Queen In Between said...

Love this look. I have tried and failed to wear the half tucked shirt look...you have perfected it!

 
At September 18, 2015 at 12:12 AM , Blogger Abigail Castro said...

This aztec skirt is gorgeous!! And chambray just goes with everything, don't they?

xo,
Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home