Wednesday, August 12, 2015

eShakti Maxi Dress

Posted by Devin






I love me a good maxi dress, how about you? There's something about them that makes me feel elongated (which is great since I'm only 5'5") and elegant while keeping it casual and comfortable at the same time. Besides this dress I only have two, so I knew when I was searching eShakti's website for a new dress that I wanted another maxi. eShakti had some great options, but I finally narrowed it down to this dress with it's beautiful bohemian print. I fell in love with the colors right off the bat and customized mine to have cap-sleeves and a crossover v-neck. It's so pretty, fits great, and feels fantastic to wear. I also love that it's fully lined so I don't have to bother with a slip. Getting rid of any extra layers in our Arizona summer heat is always a good thing!

I paired my dress with a large, brown, leather belt; navy wedges; a simple necklace; and my giant, floppy, sun hat. All girls need atleast one giant, floppy, sun hat, in my opinion. This dress is going to be a regular in my wardrobe line-up, I can tell. I look forward to ordering more beautiful pieces from eShakti in the future!
What I Wore:
Maxi Dress - eShakti
Belt - Calvin Klein
Sandal Wedges - Target
Sun Hat - California Beach Boutique
Necklace - Charming Charlie

Linking Up With: The Pleated Poppy // Because Shanna Said So //

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At August 12, 2015 at 4:52 PM , Anonymous obat kuat herbal said...

Great fashion.., thanks for sharing. Goodluck

 
At March 29, 2016 at 10:40 AM , Blogger Mary Y said...

What does the back of the dress look like? IS it high or open backed?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home