Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Braids and Shades

Posted by Tara







Before I cut my hair, if I was in a rush, I always resorted to a braid. Now that my hair is shorter, I never throw one in  my hair..... until now! Who says I have to be limited because my hair is short?! I love that I was able to put a fat dutch braid in my hair. And you can never go wrong with a fun, cute pair of shades. Not gonna lie but my shades are from the dollar spot at Target.. yep, I you read right. I am constantly losing my shades or they are broken, so why invest in really expensive ones? That's my theory anyways.. 

What I Wore
Top: JCPenny's
Jeans: Forever 21
Wedges: Rack Room Shoes
Necklace: JCPenny's

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At August 19, 2015 at 1:04 AM , Anonymous Clothes and Creativity said...

That's such a cute braid. Love the bright colours and the simplicity of the outfit. :)

 
At August 19, 2015 at 10:12 PM , Anonymous Happiness at Mid Life said...

Love the bright top and those striped wedges.

Alice
www.happpinessatmidlife.com

Would love to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

 
At August 20, 2015 at 8:58 AM , Blogger Object of Maya*ffection said...

LOVE the look! Classic summer and those shoes are FAB!!!

 
At August 20, 2015 at 7:34 PM , Blogger Evgenia Hutson said...

Love that braid! Do you have a tutorial anywhere?

Zhenya
http://beingzhenya.com

 
At August 21, 2015 at 4:16 AM , Anonymous kirti said...

Hi,

Will you suggest some good tutorial for making "Braids and Shades"? Shade is good, i like double shades hair color.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home