Wednesday, July 8, 2015

What's Grand about Casual?

Posted by Tara



Casual. It's my go-to style. It fits my crazy lifestyle of running kids to summer camp, vacation prep and grocery store errands. When you are a mom, most the time this is what we are sporting. Tee, skinnies and tennis shoes. I live in this stuff 90% of the time, and I am totally ok with that!



There is nothing better than sporting a shirt that represents your home state. I love seeing all the printed tee's showing love for their state. I recently had the opportunity to go to the beautiful Grand Canyon. I picked up this tee from a gift shop and have been smitten with it ever since!



I am always looking for pops of color. This shirt does just that. I can wear it with my red or orange colored pants. I added my green purse for an extra pop of color to balance out the black pants and shoes. And of course you can't go wrong with a pair of cons. :)


Remember we are mom's too! We aren't always "glammed" up when headed to the grocery store, and we are most likely dressed like everyone else!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home