Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Swim Suit with Athleta

Posted by Tara


I just got back from an amazing trip to California.  The cool ocean breeze, local food and family kept me content all week. One thing that makes for a good beach trip is the perfect swim suit!

Finding the right suit can be tricky. Either the top is too snug or the bottoms don't fit... And the list goes on. When looking for a suit I want quality material. I hit the pool lots while at home and head to the beach twice a year, so my suits get used a lot! They need to keep their shape and not lose their smooth texture.


Athleta in Scottsdale, has quality suits, and super cute styles. They are currently having killer online sales right now (seriously you will thank me later!) One of the things I loved most is their swim top has amazing support and comes in bra sizes! Did I mention my bottom are reversible? If I want a solid colored suit I can flip my bottoms and use only the navy blue side. I loved the bright colored print and stuck with that for my trip!

I was able to swim, play games likes smash ball and even do some yoga stretches without falling out of my suit. That's always a bonus!


I absolutely loved wearing my suit in California this past week! This photo shoot was so much fun. I was super nervous about taking pictures in a suit (who wouldn't be?) but I had my sister as my photographer and she helped me feel comfortable and confident!

What I Wore

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At July 22, 2015 at 12:29 AM , Blogger Kizzy said...

Love your swimwear. I need to buy some new and am thinking of a two piece but haven't got a bikini body.

 
At July 27, 2015 at 10:13 AM , Blogger Darcy said...

So cute! Gorgeous place for your pictures!
www.amemoryofus.com

 
At July 28, 2015 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Ann at Step Inside My Closet said...

Cute post! Love your suit!

Ann | www.StepInsideMyCloset.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home