Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Feeling Fresh in a Lemon Print

Posted by Devin


I have a thing for prints with citrus in them, always have. So when I spotted this blouse recently, I instantly loved it. Am I alone in my citrus-fashion love, or is this more common than I thought? I love a good pineapple print as well. And cherry prints. Maybe it's actually a love of fruit-inspired clothing?


I love the large graphic on the front contrasted with the busier lemon pattern on the back. So fun! Plus this blouse is light-weight and flowy which is perfect for our hot Arizona summer days.


I paired my blouse with some distressed cropped pants and navy striped wedges. I can't get enough of distressed jeans. The super-casual, laid back feel is right up this mama's alley.


Of course I had to have a close-up of my braided hair. This is a simple fishtail turned into a larger braid. Love me some crazy, braided hair!


What I Wore:
Lemon Blouse - JC Penney
Distressed Denim - JC Penney
Striped Wedges - Target
Yellow Bracelet - Mexico
Gold Bangles - Charming Charlie
Bag - Gift

Linking Up With: The Pleated Poppy // Because Shanna Said So //

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At July 15, 2015 at 3:56 AM , Blogger Stacey said...

That's just adorable!

 
At July 15, 2015 at 8:09 AM , Blogger Caitlin Williams said...

Stopping in from the link up :) Love the Lemons! & Your braid is SO CUTE!
-Caitlin | It's the Grad Life

 
At July 15, 2015 at 8:55 AM , Blogger Val Fox said...

Visiting from WIWW! I love everything about this outfit! Cute kitty cameo too. :) I need to learn to braid my hair like that, it looks lovely!
-Val
atexanodyssey.blogspot.com

 
At July 19, 2015 at 7:35 PM , Blogger Abigail Castro said...

What a cute top!! I love lemon prints!!

xo,
Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home