Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Athleta Tankini

Posted by Devin


Finding a great swimsuit that I feel comfortable in can be a challenge. I think most of you ladies know what I'm talking about. But picking out this suit from Athleta was a cinch. It didn't take me long to know I had found the suit I was looking for.


The first thing that drew me to this suit was it's athletic look and feel. I love swimming and being active with my kids and I don't want to be constantly re-adjusting things or worrying about coverage. This suit is a great choice for active play at the pool or the beach.


My favorite detail of the tankini is probably the mesh top. It's not a look I've seen before and it's very flattering and fun while keeping it modest. 


I also love the simple blue and black design of the suit. Black tends to be my go-to color for my swimwear and this suit is no exception. Love it!


What I Wore:
Tankini Top & Bottom - Athleta
Panama Hat - Target
Sunglasses & Sandals - Gift

Linking Up With: The Pleated Poppy // Because Shanna Said So //

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home