Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Summer Vibes

Posted by Devin


The days are flying by. My boys' baseball season is over, we spent last week at one end-of-the-school-year event after another, and this week we officially began summer break. You know what that means... Summer is here! And we have definitely had the hot temps to prove it here in AZ this week.


With the hotter temperatures I have found myself wanting to cut off all of my jeans and turn them into shorts. Which is exactly what I did with these burnt orange skinnie jeans. My hubs may need to hide the scissors from me because I have a feeling I'm going to want to do this to all of my pants now! They fit great and make super cute shorts.


In addition to cutting off my pants, I have been unable to bring myself to wear anything other than sandals lately. And 90% of the time this is the pair I am wearing. These sandals are perfection. Neutral with just the right amount of sparkle and flair. I LOVE them.


And nothing says summer to me like a simple check button-up. I think I would wear this blouse (or the grey check one I have that's just like it) every day if I thought it would be socially acceptable. Maybe I will just start making it my "mommy uniform" and go with it. 


What I Wore
Check Button-Up: Garnet Hill
Orange Skinnies - Rue 21
Gold Sandals - Rack Room Shoes
Turquoise Pendant Necklace - Charming Charlie
Belt - Charming Charlie
Sunglasses - Gift


Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 8, 2015 at 8:15 AM , Blogger Abigail Castro said...

I love it. That plaid top is pretty and so is the necklace :)

xo,
Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home