Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Stars and Stripes

Posted by Tara



The 4th of July is right around the corner! I love this holiday and all the patriotic festivities. For one, red white and blue are always fun to wear, but I also enjoy the parades and fireworks! When I saw this tee from Hello Apparel I knew I needed it.



This time of year all the red, white, and blue desserts get brought out and who can pass up a mini red velvet bundt cake?! I thought it was super adorable with the blue gumball on top! Yum!


This tee was so fun to wear. I paired it with my favorite distressed jeans and white converse and you can't go wrong with RED, heart-shaped sunnies!



What will you be wearing while celebrating this Fourth of July? Swimsuit? Sundress? No matter what you are going to wear, grab a sparkler and enjoy the holiday!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At June 24, 2015 at 3:38 AM , Blogger Emma Peach said...

Cute sunglasses! I love how everything is so colour co-ordinated!

Emma xx
www.style-splash.com

 
At June 25, 2015 at 5:09 AM , Blogger Monique Dean said...

Cute Tee! I Love it! Thank you for sharing!
xo-Monique
Casually Chic by Monique

 
At July 3, 2015 at 3:24 AM , Blogger Doused In Pink said...

Your tee is so fun! I love this festive look!

Jill
www.dousedinpink.com

 
At July 3, 2015 at 3:53 AM , Anonymous Megan @NoSmallLife said...

Ok, you are officially adorable in that T! I love it. I'm a little obsessed with putting "hello" in my house, but I don't have any T's yet. But maybe now I will! Thanks for sharing :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home