Thursday, June 4, 2015

Father's Day Favorite Things Printables

Posted by Devin


It's always a dilemma knowing what to get my hubs and the other dads in my life for Father's Day. I want these wonderful men to know how much they mean to me and to our family, but I can't always afford a new barbeque set and worry that they won't want another tie. So this year I am opting for something simple yet personable that I know they will enjoy because it involves my kiddos.

This is a very simple gift idea. First, have the kiddos fill out the printable forms. They draw a picture of their Dad and then write five of their favorite things about him. Easy-peasy and fun for everyone.


Next, grab a basket (I bought this one at Goodwill for under $1) and fill it with some of their favorite things. This could include their favorite snacks and candies, fun t-shirts, tools, grooming products, whatever you think dad would like! Tie the tag to the basket (which reads "Now that we've said our favorite things about YOU, we hope you'll enjoy this basket of your favorite things too!") and you are ready to go!


To get the printable for Dad, click here or on the image below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzSnruYDpCTLd0NxVTUtWERmSTQ/view?usp=sharing

To get the printable for Grandpa, click here or on the image below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzSnruYDpCTLdHozYlVWWDhmVFU/view?usp=sharing

I hope the dads in your life enjoy this gift idea this Father's Day!


Linking Up With: Link Party Palooza // Creative Collection // Tidy Mom //

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At June 4, 2015 at 6:27 AM , Blogger Andrea Nine said...

This is such a sweet idea. I used the candy bar printables floating around for our anniversary but how terrific for those hard to buy for dads from the kiddos! Thanks and have a wonderful day!!!

livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home