Monday, June 8, 2015

10 Serving Tray Makeovers

Posted by Tara



School is out! For a lot of us, this means family vacations or maybe it means family "staycation". Whatever the case, this is the time of year for travel and visiting family and friends. If you are having family come to town, I know that I always want my home to be in top shape and have all my nice decor out. One piece I have been thinking of adding to my front room is a cute serving tray. You may already have one, but here are some awesome ideas on how to makeover your current serving tray or make your own!

Stenciled Serving Trays- Design Improvised


How to Give a Summer Serving Tray a Makeover- Creative Live Blog


Triangle Love- Shabby Love Blog



How to Turn An Old Frame into a Chic Tray- A Thoughtful Place Blog




Make Your Own Stylish Serving Tray- Mastering DIY


Road Map Serving Tray- Salt and Pepper Moms



 Bright Gold Foil Tray- The Casual Craftlete


Trash to Treasure DIY Serving Tray- DIY Inspired


Watermelon Serving Tray- Handimania




DIY Polka Dot Wood Tray- Sarah Hearts


All of these serving trays take little supplies and time! Aren't they all so adorable?! Head over to their link below and check out their full tutorials on how to make that tray. Looks like I have plenty of options for my serving tray this summer! What was your favorite? I am torn between the fun watermelon tray and the gold leaf tray! Happy crafting!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home