Monday, May 18, 2015

Summer Bucket List Printable Banner

Posted by Devin


Summer is almost here, eep! I am so excited! I always look forward to the lazy days, exciting adventures, and extra time with my boys. But I also know that cabin fever (summer time often means indoor time here in AZ) and boredom have a tendency to creep in after the first few weeks, so I like to make a pretty visual to remind us all of the fun summer has to offer! A few years ago I made printable Subway Art to use, but this year I wanted to mix it up and have something a little different. I decided on a printable banner!


I hung it in my dining room which is pretty much our busiest room as it's attached directly to the kitchen and right next to the door we always use to go in and out of the house. I'm hoping the inspiration for fun will sink in if we look at it a lot, lol! 


I think it turned out so super cute and I'm excited to share it with all of you! To download and print your own click here: page 1, page 2, and page 3. Once it's printed, just cut out and hang up!


Have a fun and happy summer, everyone!

Linking Up With: Link Party Palooza // Creative Collection // Fluster Buster // Creativity Unleashed // Tidy Mom //

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At May 29, 2015 at 9:08 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

Love your mini banner!! And the cute framed chicken wire- very fun!

 
At June 11, 2015 at 5:01 AM , Anonymous Erin @ the-organized-life said...

That is adorable! We used to live in AZ, and summers are pretty brutal- we'd try going up to Prescott Sedona or Flagstaff (or over to San Diego) since all those drives aren't too long, and the temperatures are much cooler.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home