Monday, May 11, 2015

Summer Block Party Outfit Ideas

Posted by Tara


Summer is here and I can't help but think of BBQ's and block parties! I worked with "the dream team" again and loved how our Summer Block Party turned out. When I thought of clothes for a block party, I immediately thought about bright, fun colors! I have so many details I want to share with you, so let's get started!

Let me introduce you to my new gorgeous friend Angela! Doesn't she look fabulous?! She and her gorgeous family were my models and they were awesome!


Angela's Outfit


I wanted bright colors for Angela. We went with a white, baby doll dress and a colorful kimono. I loved the crocheted edges on the kimono and her melon-colored wedges paired nicely with her dress. For her hair she did a simple side pony tail. I loved how her whole outfit was on point! We got her entire outfit from our local Maurice's. They have such a great variety of spring and summer clothes right now! It was hard to narrow it down to this outfit. :)

Jason's Outfit


I find it so fun to dress the men! I think it's because they can always pull off such cool, casual outfits. For Jason I went with a button-up shirt and a pop of color for the shorts. I know not all men like the colored pants or shorts, but I love what it does for their outfits. He was dressed nicely for the occasion but could also play a round of paddle ball comfortably!

Tara's Outfit (Me)



I went for a casual outfit. First I picked out a light wash jegging from Maurice's (which are pretty awesome to wear) and then paired them with a Live/Love printed tee from Dovetail Vintage. I always like the look of a clean white tee with pants. Simple gold band sandals completed my laid-back look. 


T-shirts like these are so versatile. You can wear them with denim or tuck into a bold skirt, they are always a great piece to have in your closet.


This entire event was amazing! Here's where to go next to take a look at all of the details for this amazing block party!

Photography & How to Throw A Block Party: Just Destiny Mag
Block Party Menu: Baked By Joanna
Block Party Beverages: A Night Owl Blog
Block Party Outdoor Games: Dreambook Designs 

What We Wore:
Angela-
White Baby Doll Dress: Maurices
Wedges: Maurices
Kimono: Maurice's
Necklace: World Market
Jason-
Button Up- Old Navy
Shorts- Old navy
Tara-
Live/Love Tee- Dovetail Vintage
Denim Jeggings- Maurices
Sandals- Target
Necklace- World Market

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At May 12, 2015 at 8:00 PM , Blogger Wahid Miko Ready Stock said...

Waw, nice blog n good purchase..good job and rising up as soon as possible dud..

Manfaat Jamu Ejakulasi Dini

Jamu Ejakulasi Dini Alami

Jamu Ejakulasi Dini Di Apotik

Jamu Untuk Ejakulasi Dini

Jamu Untuk Mengatasi Ejakulasi Dini

Jamu Ejakulasi Dini Dan Tahan Lama

Jamu Kuat Tahan Lama

Beli Jamu Ejakulasi Dini

Jual Jamu Ejakulasi Dini

Khasiat Jamu Ejakulasi Dini

 
At June 3, 2015 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Priscilla - The Wheelchair Mommy said...

We have a block party coming up. I may have to hit up my local maurices for that komino.!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home