Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Sting Like A Bee

Posted by Devin

Black and white and yellow. It makes me happy. In fact, yellow is my very favorite color lately when I want a pop no matter what the combination. It's just so bright and cheerful!


A pair of yellow skinnies is a must-have closet item for me. They look so cute so with so many things and the mustard tone of this pair is perfect for my style sense. Although I do like other yellows, mustard is by far my fave.

I paired my skinnies with a white and black print bird shirt that I picked up from Forever21. I can not resist a good bird print. And of course a blazer only makes every outfit better, in my opinion.


My leopard print belt matches these ankle boots from Target. These boots are a little hard to get on but actually very comfortable once I'm wearing them! Plus they are stinkin' adorable.


What I Wore:
Mustard Skinnies - Rue21
Blazer - Forever21
Bird Shirt - Forever21
Leopard Belt - Charming Charlie
Leopard Ankle Boots - Target
Shades - H&M

Linking Up With: The Pleated Poppy // Because Shanna Said So //

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home