Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Blue Floral

Posted by Devin


When you think of floral you might not always think of blue, but when I spied this blouse at JC Penney the other day I fell in love with it. And it was on clearance for $10! Woot! Woot!


The colors in this top are super pretty and I love the baseball tee sleeves. Another detail you might not expect with a floral print.


My platform sandals are from Rack Room Shoes and they are a favorite of mine because they go with everything. Strappy and neutral, they're great for lots of occasions!


And now I have to talk about my hair for a second. Do you have an Instagram hair crush? I do. It's Amber Fillerup of Barefoot Blonde. Everything she does with her hair is pure perfection. Today's up-do is totally inspired by one of her recent looks and I love this braid/fishtail combination. It's like a twist on classic milkmaid braids and it's so darn pretty! I think it really has a romantic look to it, great for a date night with your guy.


Thanks for stopping by! Here's What I Wore:
Floral Top - JC Penney
Cut-Off Skinnies - H&M (I cut them off myself)
Sandals - Rack Room Shoes
Gold Bangles - Charming Charlie

Linking Up With: The Pleated Poppy // Because Shanna Said So //

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 20, 2015 at 4:15 PM , Blogger Andrea Nine said...

Oh my goodness, so happy to have found your awesome blog! I love this top and your braids are just precious. Gonna look forward to following your posts. Happy Wednesday!!

livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home