Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Workout Clothes with Athleta

Posted by Devin


Tara and I recently had the opportunity to partner up with Athleta for a Girl's Night Out with our friends at Athleta's Scottdale location in Kierland Commons. It was a really fun evening of mingling and enjoying time with the girls while, of course, trying on clothes! As women who try to stay active, we love comfortable and stylish clothing to work out in. After all, some days we never manage to get changed out of it! So today we thought we would feature two of the outfits we brought home with us from Athleta.

Devin's Pick


I chose a pleated, gray tennis skirt and a bright coral top. Let's start with the skirt. It's awesome. I love the pleated design; it is extremely feminine but also sporty and perfect for running around on the tennis court. It has a zippered pocket in the back where you can store balls and built-in shorts with rubber-type bands around the bottom of the legs to keep them in place while you're playing. No riding, wedgies, adjusting every five seconds... everything stays where it should and feels great!


The top is equally awesome. I obviously love the color (coral is a personal favorite of mine, although I think they call it ember orange) but the cut and style are great as well. The sleeves are the perfect length to prevent any restrictions to my movement and the back also has a zippered pocket. The zipper on the front is super cute and let's me put the shirt on and take it off without messing up my hair. ;) Things only a girl would think about... I'm super excited to hit the court this season with these new additions to my workout gear! 


Tara's Picks


One thing I saw a lot of while walking around the Athleta store was bright colored workout clothes. I couldn't resist getting workout attire with a pop of color! I first grabbed these capri's and fell in love with the fabric and how they fit. 

I have always been smitten with the color mint, so when I saw this tank, I immediately knew I was going to get it. Not only does it match really well with these pants, but also a lot of my other workout pants. I love how the sides and back are their Power Mesh material. Makes for a cooler workout.


The back of the tank top has a fun detail with crossed straps. Workout clothes from Athelta literally make me want to head to the gym everyday so everyone can see them!

Linking Up With: The Pleated Poppy // Because Shanna Said So //

Labels:

5 Comments:

At April 22, 2015 at 12:33 AM , Blogger Porcelina said...

I just love seeing photos of workout gear! It's often neglected from fashion blogs. Both outfits here are super, but those leggings are the gem for me x

 
At April 22, 2015 at 6:45 AM , Blogger Darcy said...

I love athleta!! THey make THE BEST stuff!
www.amemoryofus.com

 
At May 20, 2016 at 1:57 AM , Blogger Humaun Kabir said...

Thanks for the great post on your blog, it really gives me an insight on this topic.
workout clothes

 
At July 15, 2016 at 4:13 AM , Blogger Groomy Nail said...

Both of you look nice in these workout clothes. I liked that Swift Tanka lot and will love to buy it. Thanks for sharing link for that. Carbon38.com has great collection of workout wear. Have bought beautiful pair of leggings from them.

 
At March 15, 2017 at 4:58 AM , Blogger Amita Singh said...

Those are some really well put outfit ideas. These days there are so many options available to choose from workout clothes for women . Thus I tend to buy mine form the New Balance Website.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home