Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Spring Trends- Tara's Picks

Posted by Tara


\

As you know last week Devin shared her Spring trends for shoes with her two pairs. Today I am going to share my two picks for Spring shoes from Rack Room Shoes

Trend #1: Floral
You can catch floral on shirts and dresses but what about shoes? I love that these converse not only were bright in color but also had a touch of floral. 


They are so fun to wear and add a pop of color to any outfit! I paired my shoes with a bright casual outfit. This outfit would be fun to wear in California with all the fun colors!


Trend #2: Wedges
My second choice is wedges. Rack Room stores have so many wedges right now, I had such a hard time choosing! These neutral striped wedges are perfect!


I am loving wedges this season. I will always choose a wedge over wearing a high heel. I feel more comfortable wearing these than pumps. I can wear these with my Spring dress or with a pair of denim. So versatile!


I paired my neutral wedge with my favorite denim skinnies and a nude colored top. Just a simple nice casual outfit. I hope you liked my choices for Spring shoe trends this season. Be sure to follow every week for more outfit inspiration!


What I Wore:
First Outfit-
Tee- Maurices
Yellow Shorts- H&M Pants
Shoes: Rack Room Shoes

Second Outfit-
Blouse- Rue 21
Pants- Forever 21
Wedges- Rack Room Shoes

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 15, 2015 at 6:07 PM , Blogger Valery said...

Love both of these looks!

Those Converse are AMAZING - I might just have to add those to my wishlist!

Valery Brennan

 
At April 26, 2015 at 2:14 AM , Blogger antony said...

HELLO

my name is Antonio and I'm Italian

You are so sweety and beautiful

I hope you like PLAID / TARTAN / GINGHAM shirts.

I have a great passion for plaid shirts since I was little .
Just like some collect stamps or coins I like to collect pictures of people in plaid shirts .

So COULD YOU TAKE SOME PHOTOS FOR ME WEARING AS MANY PLAID SHIRTS POSSIBLE?

I have a private collection of WOMEN and people in PLAID SHIRTS on this website www.FLICKR.COM I also leave you the link if you want to browse .. ok ?

Will be fine also photos with friends, family, etc.
The importance it's wearing PLAIDS .. ok?



PICTURES will never be published except for your ASKING

That's the link below in wich you could see some photos related of my passion of PLAID:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36248663 @ N00 /


ANY way , thanks

I hope that I have not caused any discomfort or inconvenience

thank you very much

my mail is:

antonio.drum@email.it

This is my job :

http://www.GoHerbalife.com/antonioformula1/en-US

if you like , JOIN TO MY HERBALIFE TEAM

ASM ME HOW !!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home