Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Mint Bird Print Dress

Posted by Tara


I have to confess that mint is my favorite color. My purse is that color, my phone case is that color and I have lots of shirts in this color. I am definitely smitten! When I saw this dress at DownEast Basics, I had to have it! It screamed SPRING to me!


The print on this dress are tiny little birds. It's busy with the right amount of color. I used the colors from the birds to pick out my long cardigan. 


With the busy fabric I chose a simple necklace. I always love using my bow tie necklace, it's dainty and clean. I paired this outfit with my gold flats. The exposed zipper gives the dress a perfect touch!



What a fun outfit this was! I hope you love it as much as I do. Be sure to follow my Fashion Board on Pinterest

What I Wore:
Dress: Downeast
Cardigan: Downeast
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Target

Linking up with: The Pleated Poppy, Because Shanna Said So,

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At April 29, 2015 at 2:51 AM , Blogger Alexandra B. said...

That dress is cuteness itemified! You look so adorable. And mint is definitely among my favorite colors as well. It's one of those I never seem to grow tired of.

Have a nice week!

Alex - Funky Jungle

 
At April 29, 2015 at 6:50 AM , Blogger Alyssa Renee said...

This dress is too cute! =)

~Alyssa~
shesalyssarenee.com
Follow Me:
Instagram
Facebook

 
At April 29, 2015 at 11:14 AM , Blogger Pink Coffee Photo said...

That mustard color is one of my absolute favorites! I can't really wear it near my face, or I look sick though. Ha!! Looks perfect on you!

 
At April 29, 2015 at 1:05 PM , Blogger Preeti said...

what a pretty dress!

xoxo, Preeti
www.ninesto5.com

 
At April 30, 2015 at 2:24 AM , Blogger Lanae Bond said...

I love mint too, it is so such a beautiful color. I also like how you paired it with your cardigan.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home