Monday, April 27, 2015

Donut Teacher Appreciation Printables

Posted by Devin


Teacher appreciation is coming up for us next week and I always love the opportunity to tell my boys' teachers how wonderful we think they are! Unfortunately, I don't always have a ton of time (or money) to put something as fabulous as I would like together for them, but a simple treat with a cute tag always seems like a nice way to express our appreciation. 

This year I was looking around the bakery area in Walmart when I spotted 12, 4-packs of mini donuts for $3. Yep, three bucks for 48 mini donuts. That's a pretty good deal! So I snagged a few boxes and decided to not only make them for my boys' teachers, but also for my husband's employees as it is employee appreciation week right now as well. I went home and quickly created these printables and I was ready to go!


You can simply tape or tie these tags onto the individual packages of mini donuts or put them on a mason jar filled with donuts like I did! To print these donut tags you can click here or on the image below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzSnruYDpCTLZHk1ZEY1M3hYQ1k/view?usp=sharing

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you liked this printable, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay tuned for more great ideas!

Linking Up With: Link Party Palooza // Tip Junkie // Whimsy Wednesdays // Thrifty Thursday // Tidy Mom //

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At May 4, 2016 at 4:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this and I appreciate the free printable so much! you rock!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home