Monday, April 20, 2015

10 Pies to Make this Summer

Posted by Tara

There is something about pies that I am smitten with. Some are creamy and smooth while others are warm and tart! Today I am sharing 10 pies you should make this summer! I looked through all these recipes and they have great instructions. I don't know about you, but I can't wait to get started!! Without further ado, here they are...





















Follow the links below the images to get the recipe to that pie. All of the blogs listed above are adorable and have other yummy recipes as well! 

What kind of pie is your favorite? Mine right now is Chocolate Cream, but my heart will always be with Apple or Cherry Pie. Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to pin this so you have all your pie recipes ready for when come time to start making these delicious recipes!! 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 12, 2016 at 2:27 AM , Blogger Garima said...

grt

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home