Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Julia Dress by LuLaRoe

Posted by Devin


This dress is called the Julia Dress from LuLaRoe and let me tell you, this baby is not only super cute, it's exceptionally comfortable. Perfect for a night of dancing and visiting at a country wedding reception which is exactly where I wore it!


I've said it before and I'll say it again: the way LuLaRoe uses the most stylish cuts and patterns for their clothes while keeping it comfortable for a busy mom is my favorite thing about this clothing company. A girl's got to be able to move while chasing four boys around at a wedding reception!


The Julia Dress comes in so many fun prints, it's hard to choose which to take home! But blue and yellow happens to be a very favorite color combination of mine so this dress jumped right out at me. Go Hawks! (Sorry, had to add it in there as blue and gold were my high school colors.)


This bag is a new one (a birthday present from my mama) and I can already tell it's going to be a staple. It's neutral, it's darling, it has a summer-time feel, and it will go with everything. Plus it's large enough to fit all of my stuff!


I bought these shoes about a month ago and all I can say is why oh why did I not buy yellow shoes before?! If you don't own yellow shoes, do yourself a favor and go pick up a pair. You'll thank me.


Thanks again for stopping by! To check out more great pieces from LuLaRoe, contact Sabrina, our favorite LuLaRoe distributor!

What I Wore:
Julia Dress - LuLaRoe by Sabrina (Facebook, Instagram)
Shoes - Ross
Necklace - Charming Charlie
Bag - TJ Maxx

Linking Up With: The Pleated Poppy // Because Shanna Said So //

Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 25, 2015 at 1:25 AM , Blogger Porcelina said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love this whole look, the dress, the sunglasses, bag and shoes. I don't own yellow shoes. Why don't I own yellow shoes?!

Such a lovely setting too, great photos that really make the most of that beautiful evening light.

Stopping by via What I wore Wednesday! x

 
At March 28, 2015 at 12:25 AM , Blogger abbypringles said...

That dress is stunning! I totally love the pattern :)

xo,
Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

 
At February 18, 2017 at 9:18 AM , Blogger Cheryl Pimentel said...

I know it is a long shot, but my daughter fell in love with this dress, and I have been searching all of my Lularoe groups and cannot find it. Have you grown tired of it and would be willing to sell it? If so, I would love for you to message me at jcp436@gmail.com! Thanks so much!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home