Monday, March 9, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Lunch Notes

Posted by Devin

On most holidays I try to think of something special to do for my boys and St. Patrick's Day is no exception. I usually make Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage and some sort of themed dessert, but a little treat or card in their school lunches is always fun too! I know it can be hard to find the time to get around to these types of "extras," but these printable lunch notes I made make it really easy to give your kiddos (or even your hubs) a fun surprise! You can attach them to a treat or simply stick them in their lunches as-is with a quick note written on the back. And if they forgot to wear their green, they could stick it on their shirt, ha! Of course that wouldn't happen to my boys as their school uniforms are already green... No one's getting pinched at their school!

You can print these notes by clicking here or on the image below. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzSnruYDpCTLYm1DVFpGaEdZNmc/view?usp=sharing

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoy the printables!

Linking Up With: Link Party Palooza //

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home