Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Farmhouse Easter Ideas with Cost Plus World Market

Posted by Tara


I love spring with it's pastel colors, flowers, and bunny-themes... there are so many fun ways to decorate for the season! And with Easter just around the corner, many of us are making plans for parties and get-togethers to celebrate with family and friends. If you're looking for just the right pieces to add to your home to help you prepare, World Market has you covered with their beautiful Easter decorations!


How cute would this Bunny Egg holder look with fresh colored eggs or even jelly beans?! What a cute little addition to your Easter Table.


Making baked goods for your Easter gathering? These cookie stamps not only look fun to use, but also leave a sweet message on your baked goods.


When I think farmhouse, I always think tall vintage milk bottles. This wood holder with vases reminds me of that. Adding this piece of decor to your home for Easter, or even all year round, will give it a nice farmhouse touch.


This aqua whisk would add the perfect pop of color to any kitchen. This shade of blue is everywhere this spring and this whisk with a few of the other Easter items all blend nicely together. No pun intended. ;)


I picked out these napkins to pair with The Little Red Hen plates (shown below). I love how I can walk into World Market and walk out with everything I need to style my entire table!


Mason jars are the latest craze and I am loving these darling ceramic measuring spoons. They are so fun! They could hang as decor in the kitchen or look adorable while baking your next dessert!


The Little Red Hen is still one of my favorite children's books, so when I saw this plate, I was so excited! World Market has lots of pieces from the Golden Book series. This plate is one of 4. How adorable would this look at the children's table?! Such a classic look.


I am loving this ceramic bunny jar. It's classic and gorgeous. I love the pale aqua lid and how simple the bunny is. You can store your cookies or maybe even your secret stash of Cadbury eggs in it all while looking charming on your counter!


I don't own one, but whenever I walk into someone's house that has a twig tree decorated for every holiday, I wish I had one. These screen-printed eggs will add the perfect touch to your Easter tree. If jute and canvas don't scream farmhouse to you, then I don't know what does! These are darling and would add the perfect touch to my Farmhouse Easter.


Who doesn't love speckled eggs? I am smitten with them this time of year. This blue and green egg wreath would look lovely hanging on your door or on a vintage window.

World Market has so many different pieces for Easter this season and today I want to share with you an Easter Style Hunt Sweepstakes! Enter for a chance to win a $500 World Market Gift Card!
Here is how to enter:
  • Entrants will go to worldmarket.tumblr.com/PinterestSweeps to enter the Easter Style Hunt Pinterest Sweepstakes
  • Entrants will need to follow World Market on Pinterest
  • Entrants will be asked to hunt for their Must-Have Easter Item
  • Enter full name and email
  • Click submit
Now go enter, so you can fill your home with sweet decorations for this upcoming Easter Holiday!




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 28, 2015 at 10:26 PM , Blogger NICOLE GATESON said...

Nice Post! Its very informative us. Keep sharing these post please!

Best Buy Promotionals Code

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home