Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Randy Tee Outfit with LulaRoe

Posted by Tara


Have you heard of LulaRoe? I was introduced to LulaRoe and it's awesome clothing more than a year ago. I fell in love with their colorful prints and modest clothes. They have everything from maxi skirts to baseball tees. 


I am wearing their Randy Tee and coral pencil skirt. I probably can't even explain to you how incredibly comfortable their fabric and clothes are. I wore this outfit from 11am till 9pm. I never once felt like I was uncomfortable and needing to change. I have even wore this outfit to church, but switching out the kicks for wedges and it still looks cute!


They have so many styles and prints, that you most likely won't see anyone else wearing the same one. A year ago I got the Amelia dress and it is still one of my favorite dresses! What I love most is that I don't have to wear a tons of layers to wear their clothes. Especially in the summer months, their clothes will come in handy!


They have consultants for LulaRoe all over the country. Arizona is growing and the word is spreading about how amazing these clothes are. I know us West Valley Girls always get left out of trendy options for clothes. If you are wanting more info or wanting to order contact our girl Sabrina. (I will leave all her info below)



What I Wore:
Outfit: LulaRoe
Shoes: Khols
Necklace: Downeast Basics

To learn more follow Sabrina on Facebook, Instgram  Be sure to give her a like on her page to see updates on new prints and styles!

Linking up with: Pleated Poppy, Because Shanna Said So, Manic Monday, Mix It Monday, Trend Spin, Stylelixir, Rhea Et Cetera

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At February 25, 2015 at 1:24 AM , Blogger Marta said...

Love the top, such a cute look on you!
Marta
www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

 
At February 25, 2015 at 6:14 AM , Blogger Julie said...

I've never actually heard of Lularoe. I really love soft fabrics and that top is super cute so I may have to check them out.

 
At February 25, 2015 at 6:31 AM , Blogger Tiffany Ima said...

This is really cute! Never hear of the company but I do love soft comfy fabrics!

Tiffany Ima
http://stylehonestly.com

 
At February 25, 2015 at 12:28 PM , Blogger Chelsea Ginger Side of Life said...

I really like your casual laid back look! It is a wonderful balance of pop color, with relaxed converse and a flirty top! Love the outfit!

Chelsea
Ginger Side of Life

 
At February 25, 2015 at 1:41 PM , Blogger Darcy said...

Oh my gosh I am IN LOVE! What a fabulous laid back look, and love the colors!
www.amemoryofus.com

 
At February 25, 2015 at 6:44 PM , Anonymous Happiness at Mid Life said...

The sleeve on this tee is so pretty. I love you dressed down a pencil skirt.

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

 
At February 25, 2015 at 8:05 PM , Anonymous noniq said...

The shirt if just unbelievably catchy :) I love how you manage it to be so casual yet looks comfy ^^

 
At February 25, 2015 at 9:14 PM , Blogger Fabulously Average said...

such a comfy, cozy yet chic look!

Cheers,
Jo
FabulouslyAverage

 
At March 2, 2015 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Sabrina Langford said...

Hello Ladies! I would love to help you be as comfortable as Tara! Feel free to email me: sabrina_langford@yahoo.com

 
At March 2, 2015 at 7:55 PM , Blogger Shea Sayers said...

What a great look--I love the casual tee and sneakers mixed with that pretty bright skirt! Love that you knotted the tee too--such a great touch!
Shea Lennon

 
At March 4, 2015 at 8:13 AM , Blogger We Shop in Heels said...

That's a beautiful look - Love the pretty details. Your hair looks so pretty too.
-Tatiana
We Shop in Heels

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home