Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Going Tribal with LuLaRoe

Posted by Devin


Tribal prints have long been a topic of debate here in my house. I love them and my husband... well... he thinks they look like they belong in household decor from the late 80's and early 90's. So when I brought this skirt home from my local LuLaRoe distributor, Sabrina, I wasn't sure what he was going to think of it. I knew I loved it, but I wasn't sure if he was going to share the love. But this skirt is SO CUTE. Who wouldn't love it?!! My guy was a fan as soon as I put it on. Maybe I'll convince him to come around on this tribal trend yet! (He's still cringing at the pillows I recently added to our living room.) 


This skirt is called the Cassie Skirt and it comes in so many cute prints. The wide variety and style of prints is one of my favorite things about LuLaRoe. They have such a fun and out-of-the-box approach to women's wear!


My blouse is from LuLaRoe, as well. It's a baseball tee called the Randy Tee and also comes in so many different styles, I can't even tell you how many. Some have the print on the sleeves with a solid fabric for the body and then some have the solid on the sleeves with the print on the body. The prints range from florals to tribal to traditional... and they are all darling. The lace on my blouse adds a femininity to the traditional baseball tee that I love. And the teal matches perfectly with the teal in the skirt!


I paired my outfit with some patterned tights and black pumps from Target. I can't get enough of patterned tights lately and these also happen to be in Marsala, the Pantone Color of the Year for 2015. It's a win-win!


I added a large locket necklace and I was ready to go! What's your take on tribal prints? How about patterned tights? And if you aren't familiar with LuLaRoe, you should definitely click on my links and check out Sabrina's page. Great stuff!


What I Wore:
Cassie Skirt - LuLaRoe
Randy Tee - LuLaRoe
Tights - Target
Pumps - Target
Locket Necklace - Forever 21

Linking Up With: The Pleated Poppy // Style Elixir // Trend Spin Linkup // Because Shanna Said So  // Manic Monday // Style to Inspire // Mix It Monday //

Labels:

9 Comments:

At February 3, 2015 at 6:38 AM , Blogger Elegance and Mommyhood said...

That skirt is adorable and I love the patterned burgundy (marsala) tights, also. That is the fanciest, most fun baseball tee I have ever seen. This outfit is so cute, colorful and textured! =))

Have a Great February! Ada. =)

 
At February 3, 2015 at 11:05 AM , Blogger Becky M said...

LOVE that skirt! And I also love that you paired it with a shirt that has colored sleeves - such a great touch! You look so pretty!

www.madeintheshadeblog.com

 
At February 4, 2015 at 1:21 AM , Blogger Marta said...

Such a pretty tribal skirt, love the colours!
Marta
www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

 
At February 4, 2015 at 7:21 AM , Blogger Julie said...

That skirt is so cute! I love it! I am so obsessed with tribal print...I swear it's taking over my closet! lol

 
At February 4, 2015 at 7:15 PM , Blogger Marie said...

Great print and fit!
Marie @ In Our Happy Place

 
At February 4, 2015 at 7:31 PM , Blogger Head to Toe Chic said...

What a gorgeous skirt! I love the colors and the aztec print!

xo,
Angela

 
At February 4, 2015 at 7:51 PM , Blogger The Gifted Gabber said...

Silly husbands! Why do they think their fashion input matters? ;)
Great outfit! The skirt is killer!
Amy @ http://www.thegiftedgabber.com

 
At February 5, 2015 at 7:58 AM , Blogger Tori said...

Hehe men never seem to understand trendy fashion--but I LOVE tribal and this is such a cute look on you :)

Tori
FashionBlingGirlyThings

 
At February 6, 2015 at 4:47 PM , Blogger Erin Kelly Cannon said...

Thanks for linking up to Trend Spin! Loving all the different color and pattern combinations.
Make sure to come linkup next week for NEON!

xoxo
Erin @ The Fashion Canvas

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home