DIY Bunny Sign
Posted by Tara
I can't believe how quickly the year has taken off. February is almost over. I decided to get a jump start on the next big holiday. Easter. With a few materials in your home, you can recreate this decor for your Easter Decor collection.
Here is what you will need:
Scrap Wood (My husband is building a coop and these were some scraps left over)
Craft Paint (any color you choose)
1. I first sanded any rough edges.
2. Then I began to paint, mainly in the center where I will be laying my stencil down.
3. After my pink paint had dried, I cut out the stencil and laid it where I wanted it, I began to paint my purple color around it.
4. For an "ombre" look start with a dark color towards the top and slowly add more quite to the color as you paint down the wood. It's super easy and gives it a great touch!
5. Add whatever saying to the top of the board. I used "Hippity Hoppity, Happy Easter". I even liked the sign without the wording.
Super easy and such a cute addition to my Easter decor. Thanks for stopping by, and let me know if you have any questions!
Linking up with: Practically Functional, Flusters Creative Muster, Linky Party Palooza, Lolly Jane