Monday, January 26, 2015

Valentine's Day Banana Printable

Posted by Devin


My very favorite way to celebrate Valentine's Day is to find sweet and surprising ways to give love notes to my five fellas. After all, love notes is what Valentine's Day is traditionally all about, right? So last year after I decided to make banana bread muffins for breakfast on V-day, I of course had to come up with a muffin topper to express my love and adoration. I think they turned out so cute! If you need a great recipe for homemade banana bread, click here!


These toppers are great for Valentine's Day, but they are also a fun little addition to banana-type treats year round! If you would like to print them off for yourself, click here or on the image below. Cut or punch out and attach to a toothpick and you are ready to go!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzSnruYDpCTLOHpuNWZmazJyU0E/view?usp=sharing

Happy heart day!

Linking Up With: Link Party Palooza // Creative Collection // Pink When // Fluster Buster // Creativity Unleashed //

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 28, 2015 at 12:38 AM , Anonymous Skin Care Tips said...

I Love It :)
Skin Care Tips

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home