Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Geometric Valentine's Printable

Posted by Devin


Lately I find myself really gravitating towards geometric designs for the home when I am perusing through Pinterest and checking out my favorite blogs for inspiration. I have been wanting to find a way to bring this trend into my own home, but haven't yet found the right pieces or decor. Atleast not for the right price! So when I was putting up my Valentine decorations this year I decided to make myself a printable I could display that would also scratch my itch for the geometric. Here is what I came up with and I love it!


After printing my design, I decided to stick it on a larger canvas to give it a little more oomph. I love the clean simplicity of it, but it would also look great displayed in a pretty frame! To print out your own click here. I hope you love it as much as I do!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At January 16, 2015 at 11:41 PM , Blogger Stephanie Watkins said...

Very nice printable Devin. I myself am not into the traditional Valentine's decor and I love anything geometric. Thanks for sharing this printable.

Stephanie-Casa Watkins

 
At January 18, 2015 at 5:25 PM , Blogger Rebecca Lopez said...

Super cute! I love geometric art!

 
At January 24, 2015 at 8:38 AM , Blogger Katie Drane said...

So cute!! Thanks for sharing :)

Katie @ Fun Home Things

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home