Friday, January 23, 2015

Fashion Trends for 2015

Posted by Tara


2015 is here and I'm so excited to share and highlight some of my favorite trends for this year! I am going to break down each season with the colors and textures to be on the look out for. Let's get started!

Spring
Colors: Mauve, Blush (Light Pinks)


Texture: Gingham


This outfit is a perfect example of Spring-chic. The Cool Girl Gingham with the blush colored pants is spot on. I am a huge fan of gingham and can't wait to add more to my closet this season.

Summer
Colors: White, Neon Colors, Blue


Denim: Overalls, Chambray, and Boyfriend Jeans






Texture: Navajo Print, Bohemian, Floral and Tropical Leaves


The Elle Apparel midi skirt is gorgeous! Here in Arizona, fashion can be a bit difficult with the higher temperatures. I plan on wearing more skirts and summer dresses this year to stay cool. Overalls used to be a thing of the past but have made a reappearance this past year and will continue to be on-trend in 2015. They aren't really my fave, but I can't deny how cute some girls look with them properly styled. I am happy to see that chambray and boyfriend jeans will be a hit again this year! I have lots of them in my closet and plan on wearing them frequently. You will see lots of this Tropical Leaf print everywhere this summer as well. I've checked several stores and they already have blouses and skirts in this type of tropical print. It will be a huge hit!

Fall-Winter
Colors: Marsala, Maroon, Raisin, Deep Cranberry

Texture: Leather Skirts


As most of you already know, the Pantone color of the year is Marsala. I love this earthy, warm color. Marsala, along with the wine and maroon colors will continue to be a success this fall and winter. Short boots (booties) will also continue to thrive and you will start to see them in more colors. Leather was big for 2014 and will extend into 2015. We started to see a lot of leather pants and skirts last year, but we will also see blouses with strips of leather on them as well this year. Leather brings so much class to an outfit. Love it.

Stay tuned to see what Devin and I are sporting this year in our fashion posts! Can't wait to try out some of these great trends!

Linking Up With: Pratically Functional // Manic Monday // Stylelixir // Pleated Poppy // Rhea Et Cetera // Mix It Monday // Trend Spin // 

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At January 28, 2015 at 4:06 AM , Blogger Natalia Lynn said...

Personally I've got to say no to the overalls! I just can't get my head around it!! Some of the trends are cute and can't wait to rock some neon for summer!

 
At January 28, 2015 at 4:14 AM , Blogger Cyndi@Walking in Grace and Beauty said...

Can't wait to start wearing some spring clothes! :-)

 
At January 28, 2015 at 2:09 PM , Blogger Chelsea Ginger Side of Life said...

I always get so excited for spring specifically so I can wear gingham to my hearts content!

Love this roundup!

Chelsea
Ginger Side of Life

 
At January 28, 2015 at 10:02 PM , Anonymous Lina said...

I love this! I quite fancy a neon skirt myself and I do like the dungarees but not sure I could pull them off! Popping over from the Pleated Poppy link up :-)

 
At January 29, 2015 at 1:58 PM , Blogger Rhea D said...

my to do for this spring is to make sure i have a gingham shirt...been wanting one! :)

thanks for linking up with style to inspire!

rhea @ rheaetcetera.com

 
At January 29, 2015 at 11:04 PM , Anonymous tas branded said...

Cool ..thanks for sharing

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home