Tuesday, December 9, 2014

My Turn for Tulle

Posted by Devin

Tulle has been all the rage for awhile now and it's easy to see why. It's soft and flowy and beautiful and super-feminine... I love it! My Chase refers to my new mint skirt as my "princess dress" which I, of course, find too adorable for words. I found this skirt new from an eBay store for, wait for it... $8.67 with shipping. Can you believe that?! For that price I may just have to go back and get one in every color! I paired my skirt with a simple check button-up from Garnet Hill, but there are so many blouses that work really well with a tulle skirt: sweaters, fitted short and long-sleeved shirts, graphic tees, plaid, you name it! I have a feeling you may be seeing this skirt a few more times on here because there are so many fun ways to style it.


What I Wore:
Tulle Skirt - Ebay Store
(Price on skirt has since gone up to $12.23 with shipping. Still not too shabby.)
Check Blouse - Garnet Hill
Necklace - Fresh Picks
Nude Pumps - Kohl's

Linking Up With: The Pleated Poppy // Style Elixir // Because Shanna Said So // Trend Spin Linkup // Cappuccino And Fashion // Oh Hey Girl Link Up // Three-fer Thursday // Fizz and Frosting // Manic Monday // Style To Inspire //

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

At December 9, 2014 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Becky M said...

That is such a steal!! You look gorgeous, and it's one of my fav colors!!

www.madeintheshadeblog.com

 
At December 9, 2014 at 11:31 AM , Blogger Becky M said...

PS - what is this eBay store called?

 
At December 9, 2014 at 1:43 PM , Blogger L Blincoe said...

First time visitor, stopping by from Trend Spin link-up and I'm sooo glad I found you! I can tell already I am going to find LOTS of style inspiration from you! I love the mix of the casual gingham with the dressy tulle. I would have never thought a tulle skirt could be made casual and wearable like that! I love it! Happy to announce you have a brand new follower! haha I look forward to being inspired! ;)


Lindsey
High Heels and Training Wheels

 
At December 9, 2014 at 4:12 PM , Blogger Jessica Jannenga said...

Such a pretty color on you, love th eblue and the gingham top, looks great with your hair!
from the link up
please stop by, jess xx
http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

 
At December 10, 2014 at 7:04 AM , Anonymous Stacey Thacker said...

Oh now that is adorable! Love the mix!

 
At December 10, 2014 at 7:30 AM , Blogger Julie said...

That tulle skirt is so adorable! I love it! I think I really need to get myself one

 
At December 10, 2014 at 12:13 PM , Blogger Chioma said...

gorgeous skirt lady! :)

Chioma
C's Evolution of Style

 
At December 10, 2014 at 12:49 PM , Blogger Priscilla - Wheelchair Mommy/Stylish Gimp said...

oooh. I love that skirt!

 
At December 10, 2014 at 6:23 PM , Blogger Ruya said...

love this outfit! the mint green skirt is so pretty!

-Ruya
sweetshortandstylish.com

 
At December 10, 2014 at 7:03 PM , Blogger Christie Geiger said...

Hi Devin! I found your blog over on the Oh, Hey Girl link-up by Pumps & Push-Ups! I love your look- so cute! I have a gingham top just like that!

Christie
The Closet by Christie

www.theclosetbychristie.com

 
At December 10, 2014 at 9:31 PM , Anonymous Jaclyn Kent said...

I love the way you styled your tulle! I haven't worn mine in a while; I should bust it out!

 
At December 13, 2014 at 12:25 AM , Blogger Mahogany Closet said...

I've been wanting to do a diy tulle skirt for a long time, but for this price this may be a better idea!!

http://www.mahogany-closet.com/2014/12/bright-colors-to-brighten-your-mood-fit.html

 
At December 15, 2014 at 7:13 AM , Anonymous Maggie said...

Love this! So cute on you! For a price like that I may have to get brave and try the tulle skirt!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home