Thursday, December 4, 2014

Holiday Gift Ideas with Snapfish

Posted by Tara



Today I want to share with you a new program we have discovered. It's called Shop at Home. Have you heard of it? If you are a online shopper, then this is for you! Shop At Home gives online shoppers incredible coupons and savings at your favorite retail stores. When you purchase through Shop at Home, the money you saved shopping gets mailed to you in a check! Who doesn't love happy mail!?

Snapfish is one of the many companies right now offering great deals! I got a lot of my Christmas shopping started in one place.


I first needed some Christmas Cards to send out this year. I got my family pictures done with E&A Photography and they turned out amazing! Once I picked the pictures I wanted I jumped online at Snapfish and started looking through their Holiday Card selection. So many to choose from!


I chose these because I wanted to show more pictures from our photo shoot. I love the way they turned out! I picked their Premium Card Set, because I got 50 prints, plus return address on each envelope and free 2-day shipping. Work smarter not harder! ;)


Every year I struggle trying to pick out what to get grandparents and family members. This year I knew all sets of grandparents were wanting a family photo of us and prints of the kids. Perfect. I ordered some large size prints (16x20) and they came out perfectly. I was really impressed with the quality and how my picture looked.


I also ordered some photo calendars for gifts. These were not only fun putting together but also really fun. You can even have it automatically fill the calendar for you.


I barely even touched on all the great product they offer for Christmas! They have photo mugs, blankets, jewelry, and books. Have you started your holiday shopping or gotten your Christmas cards ordered? Well today is your lucky day! Today we are giving away $200 giftcard to Snapfish for one of our readers! Enter by leaving a comment on our blog about how you would spend your $200 if you won and head over to our Facebook and like our latest post! Contest runs till next Thursday, December 11th! Good Luck!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

Labels: ,

19 Comments:

At December 4, 2014 at 11:22 AM , Blogger Dawn Rambles said...

A family calendar is a wonderful idea that I think we could put to good use.

 
At December 4, 2014 at 11:56 AM , Blogger Chelsey John said...

I would use it for Christmas cards and prints for family and my house. Waiting for our fsmily pictures to come back then ready to get this stuff finished.

 
At December 4, 2014 at 12:17 PM , Blogger A Bunch of Fuls said...

I would use it to order large family pictures for my boring walls! We've lived here 4 years and my walls still scream for attention!

 
At December 4, 2014 at 5:32 PM , Blogger Lisa @ 2Perfection Decor said...

Oh my gosh your family is too cute!!

 
At December 6, 2014 at 7:58 AM , Anonymous Katherine Streetman said...

I love receiving cards in the mail, it is so much more personal than a phone call sometimes. I would restock my card collection and send to my love ones more often. I've never tried Snapfish; but your cards look great!

 
At December 6, 2014 at 10:03 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Love the idea of creating a calendar for family members.

 
At December 6, 2014 at 1:38 PM , Blogger kb said...

i would get a calendar or make a photo book from the past year. love the christmas cards, too.

 
At December 7, 2014 at 12:06 PM , Blogger sarah said...

Love snapfish! I would make photo books, my kids love them 😀

 
At December 7, 2014 at 1:29 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

I'd get a photo blanket.

 
At December 7, 2014 at 11:34 PM , Blogger Cam said...

I would get pictures to put on our
walls!

 
At December 8, 2014 at 8:37 PM , Blogger pruttybird said...

I've been wanting to do a gallery wall with canvas prints.

 
At December 9, 2014 at 9:25 AM , Blogger Kathy said...

Books... I have thousands of pics I need to put into books!

 
At December 9, 2014 at 9:59 AM , Blogger Cindy Jenkins said...

Um, wow, so many things I'd love to spend it on! I guess Christmas cards and calendars would be a great place to start! :)

 
At December 9, 2014 at 12:37 PM , Anonymous Kelsey Rubalcava said...

I would LOVE some canvas prints to do a Mr and Mrs collage wall :)

 
At December 9, 2014 at 6:07 PM , Blogger Alison said...

Oops, my earlier attempt at a comment didn't show. I would send out cards, print out updated family photos, and overload grandparents with pictures. ��

Where did you take your family photos? That location looks awesome!

 
At December 9, 2014 at 8:24 PM , Anonymous Shawn Wood said...

Those super cute photo pillows you included in a post...that's what I've been eyeing! Would ...soo many pictures to pick from...how do I choose!?!

 
At December 9, 2014 at 8:33 PM , Blogger Cayla Gassaway said...

This would be so exciting to get! I would love to do some holiday cards and I have been trying to get some pictures and calendars printed out for quite sometime now.

 
At December 9, 2014 at 11:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love snapfish!! I spend a small fortune on there each Christmas! One of the things I do is a 12x12 book for each kid of the past year. It's my favorite thing I give them for Christmas! I also order calendars and photo books for gifts.

Ashley young

 
At December 10, 2014 at 5:43 PM , Blogger Melody said...

I would use it to buy enlargements of our recent family photo shoot to hang around the house!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home