Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Thanksgiving Fashion with World Market

Posted by Tara

(Adrianne Lentine from Dreambook Design and I sipping our holiday cranberry juice.)

I recently paired up with some amazing blogger friends to join forces and style all of the details for a beautiful Thanksgiving party; from the delicious food to the festive decor. Each of the women involved brought their creativity and talents together to create some wonderful holiday inspiration to share with our readers. My styling contribution was planning the wardrobe and modeling for the photo shoot!

When hosting or attending a large holiday gathering, women usually want to look their best and dress in fashions fitting the occasion. Sometimes knowing just what to wear can be a challenge. I'm sure I'm not the only girl who has stood in her closet wondering "What should I wear to this shindig?" So today I am showing how I styled a hostess and guest for a Thanksgiving party using beautiful pieces I found at World Market. Hopefully I will provide you with some wardrobe inspiration for this holiday season!

All photos taken by Just Destiny Mag
.

Adrianne (Hostess)

For Adrianne's outfit I wanted some deep colors. I found this long tunic in a deep blue-green color and loved it. She wore black leggings underneath which kept this outfit looking on-trend for Fall and really festive. This outfit was also perfect for moving around the home and greeting guests. Being the hostess means you are constantly running from one thing to the next, it's so nice to be comfortable! We paired the tunic with a tan belt and boots. The tan gave the outfit the pop of color it needed.


World Market has a beautiful assortment of jewelry. I found some great pieces to add to Adrianne's outfit. This feather gold bracelet went perfect with her outfit. I loved the simplicity and color of it. Especially if you are hosting a party, you don't want clunky jewelry getting in the way. 


This beautiful statement necklace was screaming for me to pick it up! I loved the detail and how flawlessly it matched her belt and boots. For earrings I went with a neutral gold tear drop. They were subtle and classy. 


Tara (Guest)

For my outfit, I went with a different style. Guests don't have to worry about the the same things hostesses do as they do not have to worry about preparing or serving food and drinks. For my outfit, instead of doing a necklace like Adrianne, I went with a scarf from World Market. I love scarves and they had an endless amount of color and prints to choose from. World Market also has some pretty lace blouses right now and I picked one up in a light plum color that I am loving for Fall.


These chandelier earrings paired beautifully with my blouse. I went for a bigger earring since I wasn't wearing a large necklace. 


I am loving bracelets lately. I had such a hard time only picking one to add to my outfit. This tan one on the left of my wrist matched nicely with the other ones I already owned. Rings are huge in fashion right now as well. I feel like the more you have on, the better it looks. I added this ring to my outfit and the colors in the ring matched my blouse and scarf perfectly. 

One thing I love having around the holiday is lashes. One less thing I have to worry about while getting ready for holiday parties. These eyelash extensions help me get ready faster and feel more glamorous around family and friends. My girl Jodi does them here in the West Valley, and always does an amazing job! Follow her on instagram @jolleylashesnbrows to make an appt. 


Who knew that World Market has so many fashionable pieces for this upcoming holiday season?! Be sure to head over and take a look at their selection of clothes, hats, scarves and jewelry. You won't be sorry!


I had such an amazing time working together on this World Market Thanksgiving shoot with so many talented ladies! Be sure to head over and check out their posts on decor, recipes, chalk art and much more!
Stylist and Photographer: Just Destiny Mag
Thanksgiving Favors & Hostess Gifts: A Night Owl Blog
Food Stylist: Baked By Joanna
Home & Decor Stylist: Dreambook Design
Chalk Art and Decor: Lurly

What We Wore:
Adrianne
Tunic: World Market
Statement necklace: World Market
Earrings: World Market
Belt: Her Own
Boots: Her Own

Tara:
Blouse: World Market
Scarf: World Market
Earrings: World Market
Denim: Forever 21
Boots: Rack Room Shoes

Linking up with: Stylelixir, Trend Spin, Pleated Poppy, Because Shanna Said So, Perfectly Coutured, Fashion Informant, Mix It Monday, Manic Monday, DC in Style, Join the Gossip, Stylish Tuesday

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At November 5, 2014 at 5:02 AM , Blogger Victoria Mason said...

So pretty! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and I always go to World Market for interesting jewelry and gifts.

Come link up at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday!
L,
Vicky
TheMummyChronicles.com

 
At November 5, 2014 at 9:29 AM , Blogger Jessica Jannenga said...

I love both outfits, the blush colored tunic, blue top and I especially love the leaf bracelet! I have not been in there, but we have one near by. Looks beautiful
from the link up,
please stop by, jess xx
http://www.becauseshannasaidso.com

 
At November 6, 2014 at 7:58 AM , Blogger Kelssey Layton said...

This is such a perfect Thanksgiving look! Stylish enough for all of the people coming over but comfy enough for the food :) I am going to have to check out World Market for a few new goodies too!
XO, Kelssey
www.styledblonde.com

 
At November 6, 2014 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Lindsey A. Turner said...

Love these looks! you guys both look super cute!

Lindsey
Thrift and Shout

 
At November 7, 2014 at 8:58 PM , Blogger Heather W said...

Hi, I followed you over from Friday Finds Linky Party on Strawberry Momcakes. I love World Market and had no idea they sell clothing and accessories like this. Guess I read this just in time for the weekend. :) Know where I'll be headed.

 
At November 10, 2014 at 5:29 AM , Blogger Doused In Pink said...

I didn't know that World Market had clothing! The blue tunic is adorable! Love both of these looks!

Jill
www.dousedinpink.com

 
At November 11, 2014 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Brooke Ober said...

I had no idea World Market even had clothes! Great choices and love the colors of this whole party.

Brooke
convenientstyle.blogspot.com

 
At September 23, 2015 at 2:02 AM , Blogger jimmyloks255 said...

hii Miss. Tara Thanks For Sharing information. Your Share a Very Informative Posted For Trendy Fashion Jewelry. With Jewelry You Looking So Awesome and With Your Partner.
Thankss ..
www.jajajewelry.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home