Thursday, November 6, 2014

Free Fall Printable

Posted by Devin

November has arrived and it is finally starting to feel like Fall here in AZ. Yay! October usually doesn't feel very Fall-ish so it's exciting when the weather starts changing in November and we can feel a touch of crispness to the air. With our sweltering Arizona heat, I am always more than ready to welcome Fall weather. And when it does, I love bringing the outside changes indoors and decorate with a Fall-motif! Which is why I am sharing my Fall printable with you all today!

My little teepee printable today is inspired by the lovely ladies over at Peabody and Sassafras! Have you ever heard of these girls? I am in love with their wooden signs for sale on their Etsy shop, particularly their teepee signs. Their darling designs and reasonable prices make them a favorite crafting duo of mine. To check out their work, click here! If you like this printable, you will not want to miss taking a peek. My printable is nice, but their signs are fantastic! (P.S. I just saw that their store is closed to gear up for the new season, so make sure to check them out in December!)

And to download my free printable, click here or on the image below. It reads "Autumn... the year's last, loveliest smile" from William Cullen Bryant's Indian Summer.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzSnruYDpCTLVGdmazJlcWhuS2s/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoy this little addition to your home this Fall!

Linking Up With: Link Party Palooza // Practically Functional // Just Us Four // The Creative Collection // Pink When //

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home