Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Bird Shirt & Boyfriend Jeans

Posted by Devin


I love lunch dates with my hubby! It's so nice to drive into his office once in awhile, grab a bite to eat together, and get a little one-on-one time. Of course, this is a relatively new thing we are getting to do as all of our kiddos except our youngest are now in school all day and it's a lot easier to find someone to watch one little guy instead of four. 


I usually try to wear something nice and actually make an attempt at curling my hair for our lunch dates. Although I took the easy route with my hair for this particular occasion. I let it air dry to it's usual wavy craziness and then just added a little curl in with the curling iron once it was no longer damp.


A few months ago I spotted this bird print blouse on sale at Banana Republic and I knew right away that I had to have it.  I loved the bright colors and the button collar and, of course, the birds! Every time I wear it I feel like I should be on a tropical vacation. This print is just so fun!


I paired my red blouse with boyfriend jeans from American Eagle. These jeans are my favorite pair of pants right now. I like their casual, slouchy look yet they still hug my curves in the right places. They are super comfortable and I love the light distressing. It took me forever to find a pair of boyfriend jeans that I love but I think I finally have!


To finish off my ensemble I wore my new moccasins and some shades I picked up on my last trip to Mexico. Nothing says casual like moccasins and shades, right? I never buy expensive sunglasses anymore as they don't seem to last very long. Am I the only mom who constantly breaks and bends and scratches her shades? Somehow, I doubt it. ;)


What I Wore:
Bird Blouse - Banana Republic
Boyfriend Jeans - American Eagle
Moccasins - Rack Room Shoes
Sunglasses - Mexico

Linking Up With: The Pleated Poppy // Because Shanna Said So // Three-fer Thursday // Manic Monday // Rhea Et Cetera // Mix It Monday // Stylish Tuesday //

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At November 12, 2014 at 8:45 AM , Blogger Becky M said...

Oh I love this top! So bright and unique!

www.madeintheshadeblog.com

 
At November 12, 2014 at 9:41 AM , Blogger Beata B said...

I love everything in the outfit ! You look beautiful :) x

 
At November 12, 2014 at 10:48 AM , Blogger Jessica Jannenga said...

Great shirt! I also love the red on you, your hair looks beautiful and who doesnt love BF jeans?!
from the link up,
please stop by, jess xx
http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

 
At November 17, 2014 at 12:41 PM , Blogger Marie said...

I love that bird shirt!
Fabulousness,
Marie @ In Our Happy Place

 
At November 17, 2014 at 9:37 PM , Blogger Jenna Colgrove said...

Love the print on this top! Too cute!!

Jenna from Visions of Vogue

 
At November 19, 2014 at 11:30 AM , Blogger Stephanie Kastelan said...

I love your top! Very colorful and fun!
Stephanie
http://positivelystephanie.blogspot.com/

 
At March 2, 2016 at 2:15 PM , Blogger Fzillion Manager said...

Red short Blue Boyfriend jeans for woman Really nice and suit on your personality .Get very nice information here.
boyfriend jeans for women

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home