Monday, October 20, 2014

Clever Crates Product Review

Posted by Devin


I use crates ALL. THE. TIME. Whenever we go on family trips, I always pack our food and various supplies in crates to help keep things from getting broken or smushed. When it's my turn to take snacks to my kids sporting events, I pack everything into a crate for easy hauling. On the first day of school when we need to carry in loads and loads of school supplies to the boys' classrooms, I bring it all in crates; one crate for each boy to keep things organized. You get the point: I like crates. So when Tara and I found out about Clever Crates, we were super excited. These things are awesome!

Here's what makes Clever Crates different from a regular crate: they are collapsible! The design of Clever Crates is so genius. When you are done using them, you can simply fold them down and then they are able to be stowed so conveniently! Need to use it again? It's super easy to lift and pop them back into place! Check out the video below to see how they work.


Here is Cash demonstrating just how easy it is to lift these things up and get them ready to use. This 4 year-old had it figured out in a matter of seconds. Pretty easy, huh?

Our family recently bought a new-to-us, vintage camper trailer. It's a teeny little thing so I am going to be looking for space saving solutions when we pack and supply it for our trips. These Clever Crates could not have come into my life at a better time! As supplies are emptied from the crates, I can fold them down, stack them, and easily slide them into our camper's storage areas. It's great! I already have two, but I think I am going to be needing more! Here's Cash ready to go with our trip supplies!


One last thing to mention about Clever Crates: they are super affordable. I love smart products, but if they are going to cost me an arm and a leg, I usually have to pass. That's not the case with these babies! They are a bargain. They come in two designs and each design has three sizes. Prices range from $9.99 to $19.99.

Want a Clever Crate of your own? We are giving one away! Simply leave a comment on this post including your email address for a chance to win! Don't want to wait for the contest to end? You can buy your own on their website: http://www.clevercrates.com . I know you'll love 'em!

Labels: , ,

26 Comments:

At October 20, 2014 at 10:52 AM , Blogger Megan said...

Those would be much better than the cloth grocery bags!

 
At October 21, 2014 at 5:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally love these!!

 
At October 22, 2014 at 3:30 AM , Blogger Dawn Rambles said...

I wish I had this when I owned my Jeep because it would have been perfect. I'm interested in it because it looks like it will not take up much room and it's not as easy to leave in the house and forget to take back out to the car (a major problem for me). haha

 
At October 22, 2014 at 7:09 PM , Anonymous Shelly H. said...

I think I need this!

 
At October 22, 2014 at 7:15 PM , Blogger Lynett said...

I love the idea of hauling snacks in it! Lynettand3@gmail.com

 
At October 22, 2014 at 7:32 PM , Anonymous Shelly H said...

I forgot my email address!! Bosslady529@aol.com

 
At October 22, 2014 at 7:36 PM , Blogger Chelsey John said...

Chelsey.john@yahoo.com

 
At October 22, 2014 at 8:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mindykarafa@yahoo.com

 
At October 22, 2014 at 8:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are super cute! I am headed to check out all the colors now.

VHouse2016@aol.com

 
At October 22, 2014 at 8:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could use one of these!!!! Kaccomazzo@aol.com

 
At October 22, 2014 at 8:38 PM , Blogger Britany said...

Awesome giveaway! Crossing my fingers! Britany@32turns.com

 
At October 22, 2014 at 8:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it...could certainly use it with all our family activities!!
Careyhonsa@yahoo.com

 
At October 22, 2014 at 8:45 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

Brookeheiden@hotmail.com
This looks like it would come in very handy!

 
At October 22, 2014 at 8:49 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

I really need to see how much fabric this thing will hold! I'll post pics after I win ��

 
At October 22, 2014 at 8:58 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

Kcarbs1@yahoo.com

 
At October 22, 2014 at 9:25 PM , Blogger Kimberly @ A Night Owl said...

These look SUPER convenient! I'd love to own one! anightowlblog@gmail.com

 
At October 22, 2014 at 9:32 PM , Blogger Alison said...

These look amazing! alisonrenberg@gmail.com

 
At October 22, 2014 at 9:40 PM , Blogger Shauna John said...

Very smart for hauling items different places!
shaunaj81@gmail.com

 
At October 22, 2014 at 9:43 PM , Blogger Suzanne Backus said...

Love it!!! Alltelqueen@gmail.com

 
At October 22, 2014 at 9:58 PM , Anonymous Lauren said...

Those look handy! Starslauren@yahoo.com

 
At October 22, 2014 at 10:12 PM , Blogger Molly Campbell said...

Looks awesome! mollycampbell14@gmail.com

 
At October 23, 2014 at 6:01 AM , Blogger Suzi said...

You guys always have the cutest things on your blog!
suzidj@msn.com

 
At October 23, 2014 at 8:05 AM , Blogger CWray said...

So fun!

Carliewray@cox.net

 
At October 23, 2014 at 9:43 AM , Blogger Dewey and Liz said...

awesome! I use bins my mom gave me from her classroom supplies but haven't tried these crates.

lizardgirl99@hotmail.com

 
At October 23, 2014 at 12:08 PM , Blogger hillari said...

I think I may need some of these! hkfallstrom@gmail.com

 
At October 23, 2014 at 1:00 PM , Anonymous Sabrina Knight said...

Those are cool. I would like one. sabrinaknight300@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home