Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Casual Fall Shoes

Posted by Tara


Fall is in the air here in Arizona. As soon as I feel a slightly cool breeze, I want to pull out all of my Fall shoes. Every Fall I look for some comfortable, easy, casual shoes for the season. What is your go-to shoe? Boots? Flats? Today I am sharing four pairs from Rack Room Shoes that I am loving!


These brown boots are the essence of "Casual Fall Boot." I love what they bring to any outfit. They add great texture and the deep color is heavenly. I styled these shoes with my favorite over-sized pumpkin colored sweater.


I have always loved the look of Minnetonka's. Wait until you wear a pair. I felt like I was wearing butter on my feet. So comfy. They add such a nice, casual look to any outfit. Pair them with an Aztec sweater, or even a tee, and you will be set. For my busy lifestyle, these will be worn daily!


Everyone needs a tall black boot. These black boots will add a touch of class to any outfit. I went with a flat boot for sheer comfort. I can't wait to wear these with some of my winter skirts. 


One thing I have to say about these black boots is how warm they made my legs. They are lined on the inside with fabric. Great to wear with cooler temperatures. 


Short boots or "booties" are my new obsession. I already have several pairs. These are my newest addition and I am loving the look. They have a nice neutral color, so I can wear them with lots of outfits.


The best way to wear booties, is with the pants rolled just a little above the boot. Don't tuck them in.... trust me! :) 


You can find these with a little bit of a heel, but I got the flat ones. They are comfortable and easy to add to my outfits. 
What I Wore:
Outfit 1:
Sweater: Target
Boyfriend Jeans: Forever 21
Brown boots: Rack Room Shoes
Outfit 2:
Olive Blouse: Rue 21
Dark Denim: Forever 21
Minnetonkas & Booties: Rack Room Shoes
Outfit 3:
Floral Blouse: Rue 21
Grey Skinny Pants: Target
Scarf: Icing
Black Boots: Rack Room Shoes

Linking up with: The Pleated Poppy // Because Shanna Said So // Tres Chic Thursday // Fashion Informant // Mix It Monday // Manic Monday // DC in Style // Join the Gossip // Style to Inspire // Perfectly Coutured // Trend Spin // Stylelixir //

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

At October 8, 2014 at 3:01 AM , Blogger Whitney and Blaire said...

All of these looks are gorgeous! I especially like the teal tunic and booties. Great styling!
xo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod

 
At October 8, 2014 at 4:37 AM , Blogger Evgenia Hutson said...

Cute! I really like the moccasins and the lace up combat boots!

Zhenya
http://beingzhenya.com

 
At October 8, 2014 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Ivy Burridge said...

The last pair of little booties are so cute! Your hair is super gorgeous as well!

Stopping by from the What I Wore linkup :)

Ivy xx
Style Life Lovely

 
At October 8, 2014 at 12:44 PM , Blogger Jessica Jannenga said...

I really like all of your looks. Because of my illness, I cant wear high heels, but have bought more recently as I can wear kitten heels, and love a leopard print, have bought booties etc. Love the knee high boots and really like the greyish booties in the last pic, looks great and versatile
from the link up
please stop by, jess
http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

 
At October 11, 2014 at 5:12 AM , Anonymous The white rabbit said...

A great selection of nice simple shoes suitable for any occasion.

 
At October 13, 2014 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Lauren {Fizz and Frosting} said...

These are all such great looks! I really love you in that olive blouse! And those grey booties are super adorable!

 
At October 13, 2014 at 11:36 AM , Blogger Darcy said...

I love the color of your sweater in the first look!
www.amemoryofus.com

 
At October 21, 2014 at 7:22 AM , Blogger Elegance and Mommyhood said...

So many great looks and awesome shoes. Love the gray booties and minetoka loafers. The last 2 outfits are gorgeous. My favorite Fall shoes are booties, oxfords and loafers. I am wearing some oxford wedges today, actually if you want to take a peek. Thanks.

 
At October 21, 2014 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Beata B said...

Love the last pair of shoes - they are so cool :) x

http://www.fashionadventuresatanyage.com

 
At October 21, 2014 at 1:15 PM , Blogger J Trogstad said...

I love all of your casual looks, but I especially love your last look with those adorable flat taupe booties. So cute and fresh looking!

Join us for the Celebrate Southern link up today! Anyone and everyone is welcome to join dear! I would love to see you there! xoxo

J @ Bless Her Heart Y'all
www.blessherheartyall.com

 
At November 3, 2014 at 4:29 PM , Blogger Lindsey A. Turner said...

You have the most gorgeous hair!

Lindsey
Thrift and Shout

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home