Saturday, October 18, 2014

A Touch of Glam

Posted by Tara


It's always fun dressing up, especially with the holidays around the corner. And nothing compliments a fancy ensemble better than sparkly new accessories! Today I'm sharing how I styled a new statement necklace and earrings I received from BaubleBar.


This necklace adds a touch of glam to any outfit! It's beautiful and fun to wear with a blouse and denim or like I did with a skirt and top. 




The earrings are very interesting and not your usual run-of-the-mill accessories. You don't see earring like these often and I loved what they added to my outfit. 








Every girl loves a little sparkle! You can't go wrong adding pieces like these to your outfits! 
I love the glamorous touch these pieces brought to this outfit.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home