Monday, October 6, 2014

Basketball Snack Tags

Posted by Devin


Well the boys will be starting their basketball season soon which means that it is time to share some tags for basketball team snacks! If you follow our blog, you've seen that I have made these for each sport my boys participate in as we have gone through the seasons. If you have kiddos playing basketball right now too, you can print off these cute little tags to add a little personality to their game snacks!


To get the printables, simply click here or on the image below, cut out, and staple or tie onto paper sacks or treat bags!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzSnruYDpCTLRHE1RmdxM1B6bkU/edit?usp=sharing

If you would like to see my other snack tags, you can click on the following sports to check them out: Soccer, Baseball, Football. And aren't these little basketball oranges cute?!! Ah the magic of a sharpie. Have a great season, everyone!

Linking Up With: Fluster Buster // Link Party Palooza // The Creative Collection // Pink When //

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At November 1, 2014 at 2:20 AM , Anonymous phone videos for kids said...

You are so creative ! I love it, I love it so much that the greedy gnome in me wants more .... Thanks for sharing !

 
At March 20, 2015 at 10:50 PM , Blogger joy said...


I accidentally viewed your blog and I was so amazed with your work that it touched the deepness of my heart and it made me sentimental. Thanks for posting. Visit my site too.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

 
At August 23, 2016 at 6:57 PM , Blogger Silvia Jacinto said...

Hi, I hope you have a good day. Thank you for inspiring us. You bring joy to our face.
Visit my site if you have time.

kieth

www.n8fan.net

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home