Thursday, September 18, 2014

Must Make Apple Recipes

Posted by Tara



I love the Fall season. One of my favorite things to do in the Fall is BAKE. Nothing smells better in my home than fresh baked goods coming out of my oven. Last Fall I did a round-up of Fall Soups, so this season I decided to focus on the desserts. But I couldn't decide between Apple or Pumpkin. I am a huge fan of both, but I feel like I have come across quite a few people that don't enjoy pumpkin quite as much as me --->(Devin). :)

And so I decided to share a round-up of some of my favorite Apple desserts for this Fall season! Let's get started!

As a kid, I remember every Fall and Winter-time my mom would make some Apple Bread. This bread not only tastes awesome but will also make your house smell heavenly! This Apple Bread recipe from Hoosier Homemade is a simple recipe and looks delicious!


Apple Pie. Need I say more? My dad makes the BEST apple pie. Every Thanksgiving I look forward to his apple pie with a huge pile of whipped cream on top! I got to experience Devin's Aunt Pam's Apple Pie a few months ago and it was amazing. Her crust was spot on! This recipe is a must try!

If you know me, you know as soon as the weather permits, I grab my Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks. It's like an apple pie in a cup. Divine. This Caramel Apple Spice from Divas Can Cook is a quick fix for those cravings! They even top it with fresh whipped cream. It's perfection!


Who doesn't love apples fried in batter??!! These Apple Fritters from Seeming Greek look incredible! Whenever I go to pick up fresh donuts I always have to grab a bear claw and these remind me of a mini version of them! I will be making these soon!!


During my third pregnancy I craved Rocky Mountain Caramel Apple Pie Apple. If you have never tried one, put it on your bucket list. They are sweet and OH so good! This Apple Pie Caramel Apple recipe from The Girl Who Ate Everything does an amazing job copying their recipe! These would be so fun to make with the kids or to have as a dessert when family comes to town! Put this on your list to make this Fall!


I am a huge Our Best Bites fan. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING that I make from their cookbooks and website always taste delicious. So I don't doubt that these Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake Muffins are anything but amazing. This recipe has minimal ingredients, which means it's SUPER easy to make! That right there means I'll be baking these soon. :) 



The following recipe is one I posted a year ago and it has become a huge hit in our family. My husband actually prefers these over regular s'mores now. Seriously... so good! These Green Apple S'mores need to be at your next camp-out or backyard gathering! The graham crackers pair really well with the green apple and marshmallows go with everything. Ha! This gooey treat will be your favorite this season, I promise!




You are probably thinking "Didn't I see this picture already in this post?" Nope this is a recipe for Apple Cider Floats. My brother introduced me to them a couple years ago when he got home from his mission. At first I was skeptical. Ice cream... in apple cider... weird. But as soon as I tasted it, I was hooked! This recipe from Our Best Bites is perfect. They even give you tips on the right kind of cider to buy. Go check it out! If you try making this, you won't regret it!

























Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At September 18, 2014 at 4:09 PM , Blogger Erica Sooter said...

Mmmmm! These all look SO yummy! Apple is one of my fave flavors so I will have to try some of these!

 
At September 19, 2014 at 5:00 PM , Blogger Crowning Details said...

YUM for Fall! So glad I found the post on Bloom Designs ONline link party/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home