Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Grey is here to Stay

Posted by Tara


Even though we still have 100 degree weather here in AZ, I dream about the days of cooler weather. After scouring the September issue of InStyle magazine recently, I saw a lot of one color: GREY. I am a huge fan of grey and my closet will prove it. I love a simple grey t-shirt or pants.

I recently got a simple grey dress from ModestPop.com. This dress is perfect. Perfect for summer or winter.


When I get ready for church on Sunday's I hate having to add tons of layers. Yes, I feel like sometimes layers are needed for a certain look, but other times I just want something easy and simple. This dress does just that! The fabric isn't too thin, so I don't have to wear a slip, but not super thick where I feel like I am going to die of a heat stroke. 


It's soft and comfy, and since I got grey, very versatile. So, what you do you think? They have lots of different clothing on their website (I fell in love with a few other items of theirs) and great customer service. Since we loved them so much, we decided to do a giveaway! 


Follow the directions below on ways to win! Good luck! Giveaway ends Monday, September 15th at midnight!



a Rafflecopter giveaway



What I Wore:
Dress: ModestPop
Blazer: Forever 21
Wedges: Target
Belt: Target
Necklace: Charming Charlies

Linking up: Mix It Monday //  Manic Monday // DC in Style // Join the Gossip // Stylelixir // Trend Spin // Pleated Poppy // Because Shanna Said So // Tres Chic Thursday // Fashion Informant 

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

At September 9, 2014 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Jessica Jannenga said...

Looks great, it is still hot here in Charlotte too. I really like grey and how you styled it with the booties and jacket. I just got a pair of grey tweed shoes.
from the link up
please stop by,
http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

 
At September 9, 2014 at 10:17 AM , Blogger Becky M said...

I love this sophisticated look! The leopard belt is the perfect touch!

www.madeintheshadeblog.com

 
At September 9, 2014 at 11:14 AM , Blogger Chelsey Patti said...

Cool outfit and you have really pretty hair! Love the color!
-Chelsey
-http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

 
At September 9, 2014 at 4:33 PM , Blogger Lorna mai ltd said...

Such a stunning dress. I like how you've styled it with a blazer and a splash of leopard!

 
At September 10, 2014 at 11:50 AM , Blogger Beata B said...

Beautiful dress ! You look absolutely stunning . I love the shoes :) x

http://www.fashionadventuresatanyage.com

 
At September 11, 2014 at 9:27 AM , Blogger Jenna R. said...

Love this dress, and the styling is so cute! I couldn't agree more about sometimes just needed the perfect dress to throw on and be pulled together with once piece for sunday :)

xoxo jenna @ sincerely jenna marie

PS- make sure and stop by on Thursdays to link up!

 
At September 15, 2014 at 7:08 AM , Blogger Rebekah Stark said...

love those booties! great outfit!

 
At September 17, 2014 at 8:03 AM , Blogger CaseyGirlHeard said...

those shoes are JUST too great!

 
At September 17, 2014 at 1:41 PM , Blogger Hannah Avery said...

Very cute outfit!

-Hannah Avery

 
At September 18, 2014 at 1:09 PM , Anonymous Kimberlee said...

That dress looks so comfy! Gray is definitely here to stay. Loved seeing it for spring and will definitely be wearing it in fall. Currently have grey nails :)

Thanks for linking up with MMG!

 
At September 19, 2014 at 8:40 PM , Blogger Dhruvi said...

Love the subtle grey color of that dress, and the touch of leopard! Also, you have beautiful hair!

Dhruvi
Stilettos & Sequins

 
At September 22, 2014 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Steph S said...

You look so classic! Love the tiny pop of leopard :) Thanks for linking up with us at Three-fer Thursdays!
xo, Steph
White Coat Wardrobe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home