Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Designer Dress at Sunset

Posted by Tara


Phoenix Fashion Week is next week and Devin and I are lucky enough to be able to attend this year! We loved going to the Shop Garment District where we had the chance to meet the designers for the show. One of the first designers we met was Misha Mendicino. She was absolutely adorable and we LOVED all of the elephants in her designs.


Misha designs with her elephant logo because she wants to make a difference in the lives of elephants. A portion of the proceeds from every sale will aid in anti-poaching efforts and help fund the elephant orphanage and nursery. Isn't that amazing!? For more information on how you can help or details visit : http://www.mishamendicinodesigns.com/Our-Story_ep_43.html


Let me tell you about Misha's line of dresses. These dresses are perfect for Arizona. They are light and flowy: something you could wear ALL summer long! You could throw any of her dresses over a bathing suit and they are perfectly suited for lounging at a resort (I plan to next month in Mexico). They are incredibly comfortable, but can be dressed up for a night out as well!


I wore some black wedges with mine to dress it up, but you can also wear your favorite pair of sandals for a day in town. It's so versatile. I need to mention that her dresses are very reasonably priced. I love that I can buy a dress that has been designed and made with such care and get a good price for it!

Thanks for check out my dress this week and be sure to come back next week for all the pictures and post from Phoenix Fashion Week!

What I Wore:
Shoes: Target 
Earrings: Nickel and Suede

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At September 24, 2014 at 7:51 AM , Blogger Jessica Jannenga said...

Beautiful dress, love the elephants too, and the shoes look so pretty with it! Have a fun time there.
from the link up
please stop by, jess
http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

 
At September 24, 2014 at 11:27 AM , Blogger Marie said...

what a lovely print!


Marie @ In Our Happy Place

 
At September 24, 2014 at 1:42 PM , Blogger wtiger9 said...

I just found you guys on Nickel & Suede's instagram and I am loving what I see so far! I have already scrolled back a few weeks worth and can't believe I haven't heard of you till now. Looking forward to seeing you in my blogroll from now on!

 
At September 24, 2014 at 4:49 PM , Blogger Claire said...

What a great dress!


God bless,
XO, Claire
Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

 
At September 24, 2014 at 7:19 PM , Blogger Darcy said...

This is such a pretty dress and your hair is seriously fabulous! Stopping by from Shanna's link up : ).
www.amemoryofus.com

 
At September 25, 2014 at 8:19 AM , Blogger Simply Sabrina said...

I love your hair, such a pretty look!

x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

 
At September 25, 2014 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Colleen Freese said...

I saw this picture on the Nickel and Suede Instagram yesterday! I am LOVING the whole outfit! Just beautiful!

Colleen | Let’s Talk About Lipstick

 
At September 26, 2014 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Beata B said...

Beautiful dress ! Love the print . You look very pretty :) x

http://www.fashionadventuresatanyage.com

 
At September 27, 2014 at 12:21 AM , OpenID jeanofalltrades said...

What a great dress! I like how it supports a good cause too. I love animal prints and I especially love when the pattern is the entire animal. I have an elephant print scarf I plan to show on my blog soon. I'll be checking out Misha Mendicino now!

 
At September 29, 2014 at 2:55 PM , Anonymous Sherry said...

What a great print. Love dresses like this...so comfortable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home