Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Kimono

Posted by Tara



I'm pretty excited about this fashion post. It's my very first Kimono ( I know, a little late) but they are amazing! I love how big and loose they fit. You can add them to any outfit to add a "boho" feel to it. 



I've worn white under mine and here I paired it with a neon yellow. There are so many different patterns for kimono's out there, that I can't wait to find another to add to my wardrobe. 


I wore mine with my favorite boyfriend jeans and sandals (it's still HOT here), but you could always pair it with a dark denim and wedges. You could even add a belt over it. My pattern is pretty busy, so I let it take the focal point of my outfit. 


I accessorized mine with a simple gold necklace and a gold stack. I feel like every store I walk in lately have amazing deals on stacks (bracelets). Now is the time to stock up! It adds the perfect touch to this outfit!
If you love this look, you will love the others I am sharing today over at Brassy Apple

What I Wore:
Shirt- Target
Kimono- Heavenly Couture in San Clemente
Jeans: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Stack: Heavenly Couture
Sandals: Alloy

Linking up with: Pleated Poppy // Because Shanna Said So // Tres Chic Thursday // Fashion Informant // Mix It Monday // Stylelixir // DC in Style // Join the Gossip // 




20 comments:

Victoria Mason said...

Cute kimono! I don't know if I have what it takes to rock this look but you do!

L,
Vicky
Come link up at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday!
TheMummyChronicles.com

Whitney and Blaire said...

Kimonos are so great because they are so versatile. I love how you paired yours with neon. Very cute!
xo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod

Logan Cantrell said...

I love this look! I am a huge fan of kimonos!

Marianne Friedman said...

I love this look! The kimono is fab and you chose such a great color for the tee underneath. I love it with the boyfriend jeans as well! Super pretty!
Marianne
www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

Marta C said...

I love this floral kimono-so pretty on you!! Like how you kept the styling simple too.
Marta, xo
www.sweatersstripesandsweets.co

Jessica Jannenga said...

Love the tiny flowers on the kimono, and it looks great with the lighter BF jeans. Also love the neon pop of color
from the link up
please stop by, jess
http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

Beata B said...

I love this look! The kimono is beautiful :)x

Nicole Layne said...

Your kimono is so pretty! I love the colors and how you let it be the focus of your outfit!

Nicole
Nicole to the Nines

J. Elle said...

Beautiful look and I love how you styled it!

Tamara said...

That is such a pretty kimono! :)

Tamara
www.trulytamara.com

J @ Bless Her Heart Y'all said...

Such a great kimono! Love the black floral!

Lorna mai ltd said...

Your kimono is stunning. I love the floral print on the black background. I can see how versatile it is, you can wear it with so many things. It looks great with the neon yellow and jeans!

Darcy said...

I love it! Took me one kimono to completely fall in love, haha. Now I am obsessed!!
www.amemoryofus.com

Darcy said...

I love it! Took me one kimono to completely fall in love, haha. Now I am obsessed!!
www.amemoryofus.com

Becky M said...

I wasn't a huge fan of the kimono trend at first, but it is growing on me! I love yours, and your hair is so pretty!

www.madeintheshadeblog.com

Object of Maya*ffection said...

LOVE it!! It's very similar to one I just got a few weeks ago - I could never find one that I loved until that one and I've worn it several times - over a dress, with jeggings...

Sherry said...

Gorgeous look on you! I just bought my first Kimono! Can't wait to wear it. Love the pattern on yours. So pretty!

Tatiana Pujol said...

Such a beautiful kimono. I love the way you styled it with a neon top and comfy jeans.
http://www.weshopinheels.com

B @ The Sequin Notebook said...

I am so onboard with the kimono trend, and am excited to transition mine into some fall pieces...yours looks great!

Lindsay Rutland said...

you are rocking that kimono! I love the pop of color underneath also!
xo Lindsay
middleofsomewhereblog.blogspot.com