Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Summer Comfort Outfit


Posted by Tara



During the summer, there are a few items in my closet that are my "go-to" pieces to wear. I feel like summer deserves bright colors! Today's outfit definitely fits my feelings on summer. It's a light and easy outfit... I mean, who doesn't love a tee shirt and pants??!


These green pants are super comfy and get worn way too much in the summer. They are thin, so in this Arizona heat, it is not too bad wearing them instead of shorts. I got them at H&M and will continue to always buy my colored pants from there. I love the fit and being a "shorty" they are the perfect length for me!



My top is a Old Navy find from last year. It was a buy one get one FREE deal, so I bought this shirt and another in neon yellow polka dots. This tee is easy to wear and compliments any pair of pants or shorts. I think every girl is sold when it comes to polka dots. My necklace was given to me at the Handmade Nest event in my swag bag, and I love the simplicity of it! My friend Rebecca from The Crafted Sparrow made it and did an awesome job!


These tan sandals were purchased a few years ago from Alloy.com. I love wearing them, and are easy to pair with all outfits. Tan and gold are a must for every season of the year. As summer continues, pull out some of your favorite comfortable clothes and sport them this season!


Linking up with: The Pleated Poppy, Because Shanna Said So, Tres Chic Thursday, Fashion Informant, Plane Pretty, Manic Monday, Mix it Monday, Trend Spin, Stylelixir

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At July 2, 2014 at 12:17 AM , Anonymous CharmedValerie said...

I love the coral polka dots with the green pants (I'm gonna have to see it my H&M has them)! Cute outfit.

 
At July 2, 2014 at 5:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a sucker for colored pants and shorts! Love the green mixed with the polka dot shirt. Cute, comfy, trendy style. Can't beat it!

Audrey
www.audreysalutes.com

 
At July 2, 2014 at 6:07 AM , Blogger Marta C said...

Love your coloured pants-such a cute casual outfit!!
Marta
www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

 
At July 2, 2014 at 7:55 AM , Blogger Jessica Jannenga said...

Love the mint green pants,and the polka dot top is pretty. Looking great
from the link up, jess
please stop by
http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

 
At July 2, 2014 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Priscilla - Wheelchair Mommy/Stylish Gimp said...

super fun outfit/color combo

 
At July 2, 2014 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Priscilla - Wheelchair Mommy/Stylish Gimp said...

super fun outfit/color combo

 
At July 2, 2014 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Lindsey A. Turner said...

cute outfit! I also tend to go with bright colors in the summer!

Lindsey
Thrift and Shout

 
At July 2, 2014 at 12:14 PM , OpenID countrygirlcityfashion said...

This outfit is so darn adorable! I love those two bright colors together.

 
At July 2, 2014 at 1:15 PM , Blogger Marie said...

very cute summery polka cuteness,
Marie @ In Our Happy Place

 
At July 2, 2014 at 6:32 PM , Blogger Teresa Cotton said...

They have the sandals at SAMs this summer. They even have black and tan. I pad $25 for mine but they're now $15.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home