Sunday, June 8, 2014

KendallJane Pleated Skirt

Posted by Devin
 

When KendallJane Boutique said they were looking for style bloggers to review their clothing, Tara and I knew we wanted to be involved. KendallJane has super cute, on-trend clothing. From blouses to pants to skirts to accessories; they have so many darling items to choose from.
 

I received their Dusty Pink Pleated Maxi Skirt to review and literally gasped when it arrived in the mail. This skirt is BEAUTIFUL and even though these pictures are nice, I don't think they do it justice. In person, this skirt shimmers in the light and it floats along like a dream when you move in it. It is my new favorite skirt.
 

I have been on the hunt for a tulle skirt for quite some time now and I feel like this skirt is a great alternative to that. It has the airiness of a tulle skirt, without the poofy-puffiness. I'd still like a tulle skirt (sometimes you just want to be poofy, you know?) but I actually think this skirt will continue to be my favorite.
 

And have I mentioned how much I love the color? This pink is such a pretty shade, I'm so excited to have a new go-to pink item in my closet. I was born in the 80's and so of course I still have the Molly Ringwald influence in my wardrobe. All of us 80's girls want to be Pretty in Pink, right?
 

I paired my skirt with a gray blouse I purchased awhile back from H&M and a neutral pair of heels. I also added a light linen blazer as we were visiting our family cabin up in the pines and it was just slightly chilly. If you decide to purchase this skirt, I will tell you that you are going to need a slip. Unless you are the super risqué sort and don't mind showing off your underpants. As for me, I'm sticking with a slip. ;) Also, the skirt came out of the mail a bit static-y, but that went away after a few wears. Over all, my verdict on this skirt is: it's amazing. Love it and highly recommend it. Thanks so much for letting me review it, KendallJane!
 

What I Wore:
Dusty Pink Pleated Maxi Skirt - KendallJane Boutique
Gray Blouse - H&M
White Blazer - Forever 21
Heels - Ross
 
 The Mummy Chronicles // Three-fer Thursday // Tres-Chic Thursday //

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At June 9, 2014 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Tatiana Pujol said...

Awesome color combo. Love the maxi skirt! Very pretty <3
http://www.weshopinheels.com

 
At June 9, 2014 at 5:22 PM , Blogger Claire said...

So cute, you always look adorable! Your from Arizona also, right? If so we should totally do lunch! Thanks for linking up with Little Miss Monday! ;)

God bless,
XO, Claire
http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

 
At June 10, 2014 at 3:46 AM , Blogger Whitney Damrau said...

Love your color combination and that skirt is adorable!

xoxo,
Whitney & Blaire

Peaches In A Pod

 
At June 10, 2014 at 7:56 AM , Blogger Jessica Jannenga said...

Gorgeous flowy skirt. I love the duty pink color, and also that you paired it with a pretty grey top.
love it
from the link up
please stop by
jess
http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

 
At June 10, 2014 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Audrey Solheid said...

You look adorable. I love the color and fabric of the skirt. What a great outfit:)

Audrey
www.audreysalutes.com

 
At June 10, 2014 at 2:25 PM , Blogger Rhea D said...

that's a gorgeous skirt!

Rhea, Et Cetera - Nautical Summer Fashion for the Office

 
At June 11, 2014 at 8:15 AM , Anonymous Crystelle said...

Wow! That skirt is simply stunning! It really stood out to me in the link-up and therefore i ended up on your site. I can see why it would be your new favorite!!! I hope you enjoy it because it looks really good on you!!! :)
x Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

 
At June 12, 2014 at 10:13 AM , Blogger Jessica K Smith said...

Gorgeous! That skirt is so dreamy and amazing! I love the color, the pleating and how it almost shines. Wow! I can see why you love it. :)

I found you through the Pleated Poppy WIWW link up.

Jess
CheapSkateBeautyBlogger.blogspot.com

 
At June 12, 2014 at 11:38 PM , Blogger Megan Dacus said...

I love this midi skirt!! I love the way you styled it too, it's so cute!!

xox
Catty Fashion

 
At June 13, 2014 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Oby Grace said...

I love your skirt and how you styled it!

xoxo
Oby Grace
http://ispyoby.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home