Sunday, June 15, 2014

eShakti Fifties Style Shirtdress

Posted by Devin


Ok, now it's my turn to review an eShakti dress! Tara and I were both asked to do clothing reviews for eShakti and we were super excited to give it a try. If you missed Tara's review you can check it out here.


First of all, I have to say what a hard time I had selecting a dress to review. eShakti has so many beautiful dresses, it was really really hard for me to choose! But after a lot of internal anguish over my decision, I finally settled on this red Fifties Style Poplin Shirtdress. I have been loving vintage looks lately and in the end I couldn't pass up this vintage-inspired dress.


eShakti has an amazing ordering process where you can customize every dress to your specifications. On most dresses you get to select your neckline, sleeve length, dress length, and whether or not you would like pockets (but seriously, who wouldn't want pockets?!!). On top of this, you give them your measurements so you know your dress is going to be custom tailored to your body type. My dress fits like a glove.


This fifties style dress is such a classic. I am in love with the cut, the collared neck, the full skirt, the banded waist... it's a winner! And the red is fantastic. My closet was seriously lacking any red and I always like to have a red dress as a wardrobe staple. Now that I have this one, I am back in business!


As you can probably tell, I am super happy with my dress and highly recommend eShakti if you are looking for a fabulous dress of your own. My only problem is that I still want the runner-up in my dress selection process! I may have to order it soon...


What I Wore:
Fifties Style Poplin Shirtdress - eShakti
Striped Wedges - Target
Clutch - Thrifted

Labels: , , , , ,

16 Comments:

At June 15, 2014 at 8:32 AM , Blogger J @ Bless Her Heart Y'all said...

Such a cute eShakti creation! I love the red color dress and the fun bright lip! :)

 
At June 15, 2014 at 9:23 PM , Blogger Jessica Dimas said...

Sooo pretty! And I love the shoes that you paired with it, looks adorable.

 
At June 16, 2014 at 1:57 AM , Blogger fabulousso40s said...

This dress looks gorgeous on you xx

 
At June 16, 2014 at 7:33 AM , Blogger Jill G said...

Cute shirt dress! The red looks great on you! Love the striped wedges you paired with it!

Jill
dousedinpink.blogspot.com

 
At June 16, 2014 at 8:57 AM , Blogger Nicole Layne said...

This dress looks great on you! I love the vintage feel and the color!

Nicole
Nicole to the Nines

 
At June 16, 2014 at 12:24 PM , Blogger Lauren {Fizz and Frosting} said...

This dress looks fantastic on you! I love the color!

 
At June 16, 2014 at 2:16 PM , Blogger Lorna mai ltd said...

I love the style and colour of your dress. It suits you so well and your hair is gorgeous!

 
At June 17, 2014 at 8:26 AM , Blogger Jessica Jannenga said...

The red color is stunning on you. I love the style and shape of your dress as well!
from the link up, jess
please stop by
http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

 
At June 17, 2014 at 1:44 PM , Blogger JL said...

This red shirt dress looks wonderful on you! I love your striped wedges with it and your hair is gorgeous.

Jennie@http://apocketfulofpolkadots.blogspot.com/

 
At June 17, 2014 at 2:03 PM , Blogger A Bunch of Fuls said...

Love the dress also! It looks like something from Shabby Apple.

 
At June 17, 2014 at 5:13 PM , Blogger Linda Cassidy said...

dress looks awesome on you, love both the style and the colour

 
At June 18, 2014 at 8:15 AM , Blogger Katie @ Loverly She said...

Looks amazing! Perfect colour for you :) Holy amazing hair too!

 
At June 18, 2014 at 9:21 AM , Blogger Lindsey A. Turner said...

This dress looks amazing on you!

Lindsey
Thrift and Shout

 
At June 18, 2014 at 11:58 AM , Blogger Beata B said...

I absolutely love that dress! You look gorgeous

http://www.fashionadventuresatanyage.com

 
At June 19, 2014 at 1:31 AM , Blogger Laura Ludlow said...

What a fab dress and you look really great in it. Beautiful colour

 
At June 30, 2014 at 6:33 PM , OpenID countrygirlcityfashion said...

This dress is so beautiful, and you look fantastic in it! Red really suits you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home