Monday, June 30, 2014

DIY Mason Jar Night Lights

Posted by Devin


I love mason jars and when I recently attended a market selling homemade goods, I spotted the cutest little lit up mason jars with small items inside. I didn't inspect them closely enough to see exactly how they were made, but when I got home I decided I HAD to make some for my boys' rooms. They were just too cute!

Here is what you will need to make these super easy DIY night lights:

Stick N Click Lights (I bought mine from Bed Bath & Beyond)
Wide Mouth Mason Jars (they need to be wide mouth to fit the Stick N Clicks inside them)
AAA Batteries (3 for each light)
Small Toys
Hot Glue Gun

So really, this tutorial could not be any easier. First take your Stick N Click and remove the 3M paper which covers the sticky pad. Center the light over the lid and stick it on.


Now take your selected toy and using a little hot glue to keep it secure, glue it into place.


There are so many fun little toys you could use for this project: animals, cars, boats, dinosaurs, robots... Can you tell I have boys? Lol. Little duckies or bears would be cute for babies as well, but as for girl stuff you'll all have to figure that one out on your own. ;) 


My boys are pretty excited about their new night lights. They're so cute, maybe I'll make one for my room! ;) Happy crafting, everyone!


Linking Up With: Link Party Palooza // Fluster Buster //

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home