My Sephora Favorites
Posted by Tara
I recently got to splurge at Sephora and I thought I would share my Top Picks when shopping there! Everything there is amazing, from face care to makeup, they got you covered!
1. I have really been digging on travel size stuff lately. Not because I travel a lot, but love how compact they are and I can carry them in my purse everywhere and everyday! For the last year I have been carrying my favorite scents in my purse. I feel like sometimes I am in a mad rush to get out the door I forget to spray myself with my perfume. I decided to start carrying the rollerball perfume in my purse, so I can apply right before I get to my destination. I got Dot from Marc Jacobs and love any scents in his line, but Sephora has all scents and most in rollerballs. It's seriously the best thing!
2. I feel like I wear less makeup in the summer. Partly because its so hot here in Arizona I feel like I am melting! Ha! Also, I swim a lot in the summer, and I feel like its pointless to apply foundation and everything else if its just going to rinse right off. I really like tinted moisturizer. It gives a light feel and sheer coverage. I really like Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer. It has a broad spectrum SPF 30 and goes on so nicely. It's great for those beach and pool days!
3. Next is Stila Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. This eyeliner gives you the perfect wing tip needed for a cat eye look. It makes application a breeze. It lasts all day and doesn't flake off or smudge. Perfect for "Moms on the Go".
4. My next pick is Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer. This adds the perfect touch to brighten those dark circles. The texture is creamy and is great for hiding blemishes, redness or scars. It has their Maracuja oil in it, which helps to improve skin’s texture, tone, and moisture content while imparting a brightening, dewy, luminous finish.
5. I recently got to try out the Dior Addict Fluid Stick. Can I just say how amazing this felt on my lips!? Usually when I wear lip gloss or lipstick I can tell I am wearing it, cause it either dries my lips out or makes them feel goopy. This stuff made me forget I had any on at all! It went on smooth and light. I really like the color Mirage. It's like a mix between nude and orange. Love this and highly recommend it!
6. Up next is my newest find. My sister and her roommates have been raving about this and I just jumped on the bandwagon. Its the Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Express for Brows. If you have thin eyebrows or just need some definition this product is great! I read some of the reviews and a lot of blonde girls had some issues with the colors, but for brunettes it worked fine. Love the wax and how it helps my brows stay in place all day. This is also great for beginners because it comes with stencils to help you fill in or draw on your eyebrows properly.
I know that there are plenty more products there that I could feature, but these are the current ones that I am using and loving! All the links to check these products out are attached to the name of the product, so go check them out!